5k USD financial support needed

phenomenon

Hello,
I am 22 years old and am in my 3rd year at university. I am devoting to trading for about a year now. From the beginning I was totally confused so I started to read books. I found out relatively quickly that books are good just for learning all the expressions that sound so profesionally. But if I wanted to use tips and strategies from the books, it wasn't worth anything. To be honest, I expected that. It would be too easy if I was provided with a strategy that works. As soon as I learned the meaning of all the necessary expressions, I started to trade demo account. I thought it can't be that difficult, but I was so wrong. I couldn't achieve any profit. If I was lucky I had a small profit, but the losses were so big that I couldn't get out of it. After a few months of trading the results weren't coming. I got disappointed a stoppped trading. I had a break for about a month. Then I started to devote to trading again and again I couldn't achieve any profit. A few days ago I got an idea I wanted to test, I had nothing to lose. My demo account was down from 100k to 65k. After testing the idea I got a few days ago, I increased the amount of money to 110k and something in 4 or 5 days. I think I finally figured out how to trade. It seems I discovered a very good trading strategy.

I would like to ask a person who has money and is willing to support a beginner to support me with 5k USD. I know it is awkward to ask for money, but in my country it's just not possible to save any money. The money you make here is just enough to buy foods, apart from that you can't afford anything. It took me a lot of time, but I saved 750 euros and want to use them for funding a live account. But unfortunately it's not enough. 5 or 6K would be OK. I don't want to start with a lot of money. I would like to achieve 20 or 30k USD during the first year trading. Sorry for my English, hope it's understandable.

Another demo pips peddler starting a fund ?
I don't want to start a fund. I want to trade just for myself. If I was making pips just coincidentally I wouldn't like to open a live account. I really think I figured out how to trade. I am not entering a trade just by accident, I have rules that I follow. I will understand if nobody wants to support me. I just wanted to ask.

your post doesn't mention which market you are trading. you've mentioned "pips" in a later post, so have to assume forex. if that's the case you could open a micro account with your own money. you then work hard at it.

if you truly want to be independent and trade for yourself and have a descent strategy, then that's the path you should investigate. on the other hand there are plenty of mugs about, you could get lucky.

your post doesn't mention which market you are trading. you've mentioned "pips" in a later post, so have to assume forex. if that's the case you could open a micro account with your own money. you then work hard at it.

if you truly want to be independent and trade for yourself and have a descent strategy, then that's the path you should investigate. on the other hand there are plenty of mugs about, you could get lucky.
Thank you for the answer. That's a good idea. Probably I should really start with a micro account first to get real experience. Yes, I was trading forex. I am pretty sure that the strategy would work in every market. I think that all the markets move according to the same principles, basically.

Hello,
I am 22 years old and am in my 3rd year at university. I am devoting to trading for about a year now. From the beginning I was totally confused so I started to read books. I found out relatively quickly that books are good just for learning all the expressions that sound so profesionally. But if I wanted to use tips and strategies from the books, it wasn't worth anything. To be honest, I expected that. It would be too easy if I was provided with a strategy that works. As soon as I learned the meaning of all the necessary expressions, I started to trade demo account. I thought it can't be that difficult, but I was so wrong. I couldn't achieve any profit. If I was lucky I had a small profit, but the losses were so big that I couldn't get out of it. After a few months of trading the results weren't coming. I got disappointed a stoppped trading. I had a break for about a month. Then I started to devote to trading again and again I couldn't achieve any profit. A few days ago I got an idea I wanted to test, I had nothing to lose. My demo account was down from 100k to 65k. After testing the idea I got a few days ago, I increased the amount of money to 110k and something in 4 or 5 days. I think I finally figured out how to trade. It seems I discovered a very good trading strategy.

I would like to ask a person who has money and is willing to support a beginner to support me with 5k USD. I know it is awkward to ask for money, but in my country it's just not possible to save any money. The money you make here is just enough to buy foods, apart from that you can't afford anything. It took me a lot of time, but I saved 750 euros and want to use them for funding a live account. But unfortunately it's not enough. 5 or 6K would be OK. I don't want to start with a lot of money. I would like to achieve 20 or 30k USD during the first year trading. Sorry for my English, hope it's understandable.

Now I don't want to burst your bubble here, but, you have to realise that there is nothing new under the sun. It is extremely unlikely that you have discovered anything new ref this trading strategy.

Maybe you should outline what you are doing....that way, we can quickly point out where it could all go wrong. :)

Principles of demand and supply. That's known to everyone. But knowing this is not enough. A lot of screen time is also necessary. You just need to practise and look for key things. The thread is "Box breakout pro scalping"? It's kind of difficult for me to express myself in English.

Now I don't want to burst your bubble here, but, you have to realise that there is nothing new under the sun. It is extremely unlikely that you have discovered anything new ref this trading strategy.

Maybe you should outline what you are doing....that way, we can quickly point out where it could all go wrong. :)

You right, I also think that's nothing special. But in spite of that it took me nearly year to become profitable. Although it is just a demo. I will not write about my strategy. I will try a micro account first. If I make some money I will tell you. I am not like I don't want to share info, I will, but I would like to make some money first.

English is not necessary. Just say buy eur/usd @ 1.32174, or sell eur/usd @ 1.32174 and we'll pick it up from there.
I started to use my strategy on 24th of December. I took those trades so far:
Don't count those 2 limit orders at the end, I was just learning how to put it into market. I was trading 15M time frame.

Don't count those 2 limit orders at the end, I was just learning how to put it into market. I was trading 15M time frame.

I was telling someone just like you, I think on 24 dec, that demo pips will one day buy luncheons.

I was telling someone just like you, I think on 24 dec, that demo pips will one day buy luncheons.
I don't understand the meaning of that sentence, sorry. What do you mean by that? You meant that it's just demo and that I will not be successful trading live? I think I will test the strategy for a month at least and then try to trade a micro account. But I think It's going to be consistent.

Last edited:

Definitely all the way down.........speed depends on angle of descent.....
HNY
Richard

Wow ! That IS a long time :LOL: