5000 Posts

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
I was just wondering what T2win will bestow on me once I reach 5000 posts which is likely to happen in the coming day or so. I'm sure that they will acknowledge how sad my life has been to have made so many posts. I'm sorry for all the Bo*&*cks I've posted while learning and still do.Anyway suggestions how to celebrate this momentous occasion are welcome along with rude pics

You must arrange a party for everyone here and celebrate your happiness with us..!!
I hope you'll get lots of fun and don't forget to invite me in the party..! ;)

I was just wondering what T2win will bestow on me once I reach 5000 posts which is likely to happen in the coming day or so. I'm sure that they will acknowledge how sad my life has been to have made so many posts. I'm sorry for all the Bo*&*cks I've posted while learning and still do.Anyway suggestions how to celebrate this momentous occasion are welcome along with rude pics

Oh no...

Attachments

• get-a-life2.jpg
    get-a-life2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 284
sex post, sex post! Wheeeres the sex post?! When you hit 5000 you've been posting here the most! Sex post, sex post! I've had a sex post! And baby I'm just f*cking great!

just to celebate your5000 posts here is a laugh for you ----- hope you enjoy (lol)

Last edited:
thought I should take down, think you will enjoy ------- thought the binary advert at start was apt (lol) on its way by pm