5 Forex Traders for Course Evaulation

wino59

I have resale rights to a Forex course.

There are 156 videos in the course, and I am looking for 5 people willing to evaluate it.

I am an active trader in primarily stocks and options, and really don't have time for the Forex markets right now.

This is something that I am going to package and sell, but I wanted someone that knows Forex to evaluate the course, and help determine it's value.

Looking for people that trade Forex on daily basis, and will be honest about the quality of content, and tell me what you would be willing to pay for it. You would of course not have to pay anything, as I am giving it away to 5 people, but if you were to pay for it, how much would you pay, and not feel like you got ripped off?

No worries, I will not market to this Forum, as I do post here often, and I don't want any conflicts of interest.

If interested PM me, or Reply to this thread... I am only going to select 5.

Thanks

Chadd

I have resale rights to a Forex course.

There are 156 videos in the course, and I am looking for 5 people willing to evaluate it.

I am an active trader in primarily stocks and options, and really don't have time for the Forex markets right now.

This is something that I am going to package and sell, but I wanted someone that knows Forex to evaluate the course, and help determine it's value.

Looking for people that trade Forex on daily basis, and will be honest about the quality of content, and tell me what you would be willing to pay for it. You would of course not have to pay anything, as I am giving it away to 5 people, but if you were to pay for it, how much would you pay, and not feel like you got ripped off?

No worries, I will not market to this Forum, as I do post here often, and I don't want any conflicts of interest.

If interested PM me, or Reply to this thread... I am only going to select 5.

Thanks

Chadd

It all depends on the gullibility of the customers not the 'quality' of the course, as they are all crap. If you can find people dumb enough you can probably ask $10k a time, just look at the rubbish Secker and Baghdady put out. Yours can't be worse than that, you just have to find the right type of fool.

How long is each video ?

What do the videos cover ?

Do the videos teach a specific method, or are they more general ?

Are the videos intended to be watched in a particular order over a specific period of time, or do users just dip into them ?

PM me if you don't want to disclose this in public.

Hello,

I would be very interested in this if you are able to provide me with a seat.

Please let me know,
Ta, B