27th Nov declare your positions

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
Morning everyone............

I am neutral today with no trades as been too lazy to do research, I was up late last night playing Call of Duty 5 on PS3?! My asthma tends to flare up if I don't get a good nights sleep........

If you don't feel right don't trade....is my motto!!

I think I will trade in the afternoon when US markets open........

anybody got any live trades at present?

enlighten me?

Hi all, first time poster, long time reader. The ftse seems to be consolidating at the mo, but i think she might drop down to about 4150 later on. Keeping an eye on it, debating whether to move now or wait for more confirmation.

Nothings happened for me so far today.
Had a promising looking position on around 8am, but after being 40+ points up, I ended up coming off flat. Too greedy, maybe?
Possible narrowing of the range as I speak- could be getting ready to make a move.
If not, I might call it a draw for today.

OK resistance @ 4250 .......................I have shorted at 4240 with 25 point stop loss!!

I will post reason why in a bit

utilising 1 week, 1 hour chart..............

RSI = 70 indicating over bought - sell signal
MACD= neutral with negative bias - especially after 4 day run
bollinger bands also indicate a sell.........

I'm more inclined to wait for a break of 4280, or, failing that, to wait for a short thru last night's close @ 4150.
Bit dull so far.

oil price pulling back so should see oil sector pulling back..............which should drag FTSE down!!

in at 4221, wondering if i should pull out soon.... about to hit the a minor resistance line.

i think theres more upside on the way....target of atleast 4300...then short from 4300!!!

hmmm, you might be on to something, i think we might see a breakout sometime between 2 and 4 this afternoon, im getting a nice symmetrical triangle on my 15min chart, the oscillators aren't giving much away though.

my support for today was at 4200, but thats been broken , so i take it thhat means the markets on its way down? (new trader)