24/7

My first kiddie crypto positions. See the message ? A real bank crypto would never give you that. This is why I don't like kiddie coins or script kiddies. So I dismiss them out of hand because it would be like playing with a 5 year old on an intellectual level. There would be no value to it.

What the message says is: whoa big trader, hold your horses right there. We have some important kiddies passing though.

246138d1505736917-24-7-crypto.jpg

Attachments

• crypto.jpg
    crypto.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:
With all the Internet and technology these days, will there ever be a time when the markets will be open 24/7?

Wow, don't say that, I like the banker hours, what's wrong with having a life and good sleep :)

My kiddie coin is being delisted. My monies be like: gone. $23 stolen by kiddies. Real bank coins don't do this.

246626d1507020502-24-7-kiddie.jpg

Attachments

• kiddie.jpg
    kiddie.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
I remember it used to be that unknowingly everyone was saying that brokers trade 24/7 with quotes that they themselves draw.

night trading

Hello I have been trading Russell 2000 on and off for many years. The past year my days have been occupied so I have been unable to watch the markets and trade at all. I'm not really interested in Stocks - overnight - swing trading etc... I would like some truly unbiased help on a great futures contract, preferably E-mini, that I could trade EST 7pm-12am. I know Asian markets have E-mini but I'm just confused with all the promotional banter as I look for the answer myself.

Thank you all