£20 to £8,000

getting the hump :(

Not going to plan but still at least with a bigger account balance on the Demo I have been able to hedge positions and trade better.

Still going to keep at it even if I have to step up at 10p per day lol

Not sure why you bother with a demo account when you have a live account that's active. You are training your brain in two different things, are you not?

Not sure why you bother with a demo account when you have a live account that's active. You are training your brain in two different things, are you not?

Live Acc - with such a low balance I got one trade so just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger.

Demo - I used this just to work out margins and practice ideas. Need something to do lol

Just don't get confused. :D I had an awkward trading session a couple of weekends ago when I was trading three different football strategies with three different sizes of risk. Got so confused as I had several charts open and active.

Just don't get confused. :D I had an awkward trading session a couple of weekends ago when I was trading three different football strategies with three different sizes of risk. Got so confused as I had several charts open and active.

Yeah sure

But it does prove the point of being under capitalised :confused:

Having the Demo also shows I'm not a complete DONKEY :LOL:

My Trading Strategy

My Trading Strategy:

With proper capitalisation these are my parameters

Trade 2 to 4 lots. 2% of account balance
Auto Trade Set Up: Stop 20 pips, Take Profit 50 pips
Trade goes green take off 1 lot for scalp
Move stop to break even
Depending on Volume take off 1 to 2 lots
Final lot left to run with stop moved up to lock in profits

Using MACD, RSI, 50 Day EMA, Bollinger Bands

But with this low account start can only trade 1 lot and was rusty trading as I had not traded since before Christmas when I started this. Getting back in the flow, slowly :smart:

Re: My Trading Strategy

My Trading Strategy:

With proper capitalisation these are my parameters

Trade 2 to 4 lots. 2% of account balance
Auto Trade Set Up: Stop 20 pips, Take Profit 50 pips
Trade goes green take off 1 lot for scalp
Move stop to break even
Depending on Volume take off 1 to 2 lots
Final lot left to run with stop moved up to lock in profits

Using MACD, RSI, 50 Day EMA, Bollinger Bands

But with this low account start can only trade 1 lot and was rusty trading as I had not traded since before Christmas when I started this. Getting back in the flow, slowly :smart:

You're making me lose money with all your winners!

Live - Dipped in and out today being ultra tight. A bit rusty but getting back into the swing off things.
£14.49

Demo - Trading well for just dipping in and out.

Looking forward to April when I will be trading Part time, for now off to the night shift :(

Thu 03/03/11

No trade set up hit on USD/JPY this morning for me so I have been using the time to use Education on Trading today.

Got one pending order:
USD/JPY BUY @81.615 SL 81.415 TP 82.000

Cancelled pending order and got some of the moves on USD/JPY but kept it mega tight so only got few pips as with the account balance I'm looking to step up with less risk.

£15.37

W/E 4th March 2011

Feb
23 £21.04
24 £15.64
25 £12.44
28 £13.17
Mar
1 £14.16
2 £14.49
4 £15.37

Live: Trading such a small balance is like trying walk a tight rope blind fold :cry:

Demo: better results being able to trade my normal trading style (y)
+4.68% £467.97

All positions closed out for the weekend. Will be trading next week but only as and when I can, ROLL ON APRIL :cool:

Have a good weekend guys :)

I do it every night; delete the lines if necessary and plonk new ones down to decide what bias to take the next day. I only work with dailies.