20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

Here open position non 30/20 system.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 157
Lost -22 + 20 = -42 , so profits total for week is ++++78

This afternoon had to go for long lunch at Pizza express , my limit order were missed by 4 ticks , normally I would have closed manually , so this lunch cost 22 +17 - +39

Yes, sure. It's all pizza express' fault for your losing.

F**k that. 100 ticks for 1 hour a day. My program makes 200 ticks in half hour.

And why you dont show your trades?

i see a lot of traders talk about the best setups and trading system to sell and no one show the trades daily.

I show my trades, i show my stops and i show my profits.

And i dont have any kind of trading system or education to sell...
(y)(y)

Very good. Start a thread and post real time trades and profits. I will copy trade and confirm profits from my own account.

I believe your system works. But don't ask me to go to your channel. I don't care about channel. I only care about profits.

And why you dont show your trades?

i see a lot of traders talk about the best setups and trading system to sell and no one show the trades daily.

And i dont have any kind of trading system or education to sell...
(y)(y)

Well done, this is great stuff. You obviously put a lot of time and effort in to your videos. I've looked through one already adding to your view count. However, as i'm sure you are aware, there are literally millions of these types of videos out there, some less entertaining than yours, some better.

Rather than go to so much trouble and time posting up youtube links and videos, why not simply show your profit/loss account statement, of course you can do both but posting your statement of account is good proof and simple enough to do.

Lee

Long YM 285 \\

throwing down couple Simulation trades , all off my gut