Attachments

• open.jpg
    open.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 77
  • hindsight  captain.gif
    hindsight captain.gif
    628.6 KB · Views: 78
Lee

I think you done everyone who has had even the slightest inclination to listen to fl a real service by exposing his covering up of losses. It's not the first time he's been exposed but it is certainly the most thorough.

Despite all his subsequent bluster and diversion he cannot explain away what you have said. I think you have been extremely generous in not castigating him for his dishonesty. In my view he is extremely dangerous to anybody who remains unaware of the background on here and I believe that he should not be allowed to peddle his fantasies.

I stopped commenting Barjon, I already asked him to explain a trade and logic long before and he couldn't. His use of options is beyond bad and he seems not to understand that and why it is so wrong.

It's not bluster from him, he is massively misguided and at this stage has been caught out a few times telling outright porkies. To be honest I doubt anyone would be thinking to follow him and surprised if people took him seriously at all.

Lee

I think you done everyone who has had even the slightest inclination to listen to fl a real service by exposing his covering up of losses. It's not the first time he's been exposed but it is certainly the most thorough.

Despite all his subsequent bluster and diversion he cannot explain away what you have said. I think you have been extremely generous in not castigating him for his dishonesty. In my view he is extremely dangerous to anybody who remains unaware of the background on here and I believe that he should not be allowed to peddle his fantasies.

I stopped commenting Barjon, I already asked him to explain a trade and logic long before and he couldn't. His use of options is beyond bad and he seems not to understand that and why it is so wrong.

It's not bluster from him, he is massively misguided and at this stage has been caught out a few times telling outright porkies. To be honest I doubt anyone would be thinking to follow him and surprised if people took him seriously at all.

Lee

You have seen all the trades for last week , these guys got their blinkers on , that is why they are still stuck on forums .

Surely you can go through all the trades posted in advance today , there is no discrepancy .I do put on non method trades as well on my account.

Here are two non system /method trades open today .So I suggest everybody take their blinkers off.

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    136.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 81
Nope, those losses I'm on about are still not there.

You must be thinking ffs by now. Who the f**k is this Lee Shepherd c**t.

Anyway mate, I'll leave you alone now. You've given plenty of statements, although not any showing the losses both you and I know exist. So, I'll make my own statement below - in the meantime, let me know if you wish to show your true hand and we can be friends again.

Lee

@all

Foroom is harbouring losses on his account and showing edited statements only. Viewer beware. Should be titled as entertainment purposes only until factual evidence is shown.

Ok. So first of all thank you Foroom for posting what has been requested. I have located the missing trades, the ones you and I knew about but maybe felt - for want of a better word - embarrassed (not sure if thats correct but I'll use that word here) to show your hand.

The missing trades totalled up to - by my count - £2,197.00. (I estimated between £1.6 and £2.8k)

Honesty is most definitely the best policy and for all on here, I would not have noticed unless Foroom was on my radar.

I know he gets a lot of stick and I can understand why, however, other than a few 'hiccups', his trading is very close to being profitable for the long term. Although still a brokers best friend. I will be watching and of course, should you wish for any help and advice then fire away. (none of us are above guidance and debate - I frequently argue and debate positions with a trading buddy of mine).

Until then I will not stand by and wait for you to blow up as this will not happen unless you take backward steps. Onwards and upwards and I expect you to be throwing out true but better results moving forward. Just got to loosen off those comms a little and slacken off on the hedges. Keep it real. (y)

I retract my original statement above.

Regards,

Lee Shepherd

If you look at my method , 20 risk *£ 4 = £80 per trade

That means I would have to lose 25 long trades *£80 = £2,000

I usually trade longs every 100 points , so market has not moved more than 400 points = 4 losses or maximum 8 losses (OVERTRADING) = 8 trades long * £80 = £640 loss , if all 8 trades are losses.

his trading is very close to being profitable for the long term.

Very unlikely. The fact his size doesn't grow suggests the profits are lost on the occasional big hits. So he just keeps chasing his own tail and never really gets anywhere. His neurotic demeanour suggests the big hits are not really that infrequent. So he's living in constant fear, to the point of not daring to look at the screen.