20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

243276d1500468512-20-30-profitable-dow-dax-weekly-100-ticks-profit-demo.png

:D

Trade very small initially to ensure that you lose small, or even try demo initially , professionals call it feeling the market.

The above post leads me to believe you're full of shít

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lol not to mention 50 points at £50 a point is £2,500 not £5,000

Let's not get bogged down in details here tho as demo dave here is really a £2 a throw kinda guy.

Lol not to mention 50 points at £50 a point is £2,500 not £5,000

Let's not get bogged down in details here tho as demo dave here is really a £2 a throw kinda guy.

kinda making errors , my mental arithmetic was good.I am sorting out one or two hiccups and potential scenarios.

Today option price were high because of ECB conference , so I used weekly

It is distracting posting here and trading.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
kinda making errors , my mental arithmetic was good.I am sorting out one or two hiccups and potential scenarios.

Today option price were high because of ECB conference , so I used weekly

It is distracting posting here and trading.

Must have run out of fingers and toes I guess.

Noted how this ''statement'' doesn't share the blue and red colours of the 10 bob ones.

Have fun I won't bother watching but up your paste game c'mon.

Firstly I traded ftse and left the amateurs like Lightning who disappeared after losing their shirts on ftse amateurs thread.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/30470-ftse-professional-scalping-13.html#post2936576

Today I made on demo (my secretary puts on my live account trades @ £50 per tick ).It is a psychological amygdala thing that I explained in my threads , that traders end up putting higher amounts

Here explanation

If he was any good as a psychiatrist , he would have told you more about psychology.He would have told you , the 2% is theoretical figure , if he was a real psychologist , he would have told that in reality , your brain is not in reality with the markets , that your primitive brain is not rational about money , it gets into a weird state when it smells money.Therefore , the 2% does not work ,just follow the 2% discipline and keep buying my trading courses from my site.

Search on google for "Weird Things Money Does To Your Brain"

I know traders who have put on larger trades ,than their system 2% set position sizes , simply because their brain command centre is shutdown or is shortcircuiting in a stress response.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-systems/217634-2-not-2-a-9.html#post2899512

I can only trade demo and my secretary trades £50 per tick on my live account , because we not wired to win in the markets.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 233
Never saw them photoshop :D

trying to help you here

try dax ,it is more volatile I find dow difficult.

try my option strategy on demo ,it will help you get 1 to 1 r r

I know you are a noob by your trades and by observing your emotional trading ..You can learn by following a master , not these 60 /70 year old blinkered pub traders , who invent the BIG JOHN CANDLE and confuse noobs like me.

Yesterday I had break-even day , although profits is around 280 ticks , I am carrying losses of that.

This is due to opening 1 position too many on longs , this has cost 40 ticks from yesterday's profits.

Mistakes make losing traders , those poseurs here who don't trade won't know this reality of mistakes , how would they know if they are not in markets?

Some trades are outside the system.If only this system trades were followed profit would be a net +40.

altogether this tuesday was +40 , wednesday +50 thursday +40 = 130+++++++++

Yesterday's dow trades below

Dow premiums are high but volatility can be dissapointing

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 194