20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

For the benefit of anyone arriving late to the thread. The OP has been found to be hiding losing trades whilst still claiming a winning weeks.

Basic MO was:-
Hides loses.
Gets called out.
Squirms and wriggles trying hoodwink the caller.
Gives up the information eventually revealing loses.
Puts up a barrage of posts as a diversion.
Still claims to have had a winning week.

You can follow it through starting here.

For the benefit of anyone arriving late to the thread. The OP has been found to be hiding losing trades whilst still claiming a winning weeks.

Basic MO was:-
Hides loses.
Gets called out.
Squirms and wriggles trying hoodwink the caller.
Gives up the information eventually revealing loses.
Puts up a barrage of posts as a diversion.
Still claims to have had a winning week.

You can follow it through starting here.

you can't talk about lluzers like that

fool was also Jessie trader who lied constantly
GET A LIFE FOOL
Wise_fool-Large.ashx

For the benefit of anyone arriving late to the thread. The OP has been found to be hiding losing trades whilst still claiming a winning weeks.That is a dumb statement by me ,if you read the advance calls a and results

We Hide loses.He does not hide them.
We don't call out trades in advance , he posts them in advance.
I Squirm and wriggle trying hoodwink the reader.
I do not Give up the information eventually revealing loses.
I Put up a barrage of posts , gifs , large signatures as a diversion to the merchant threads.
We never claim to have had a winning week.

In sept I stop posting here , to concentrate on a live account of 6 figures , to avoid distractions.

In sept I stop posting here , to concentrate on a live account of 6 figures , to avoid distractions.

Good idea. Trying to trade and be a stooge at the same time is too hard work.

If you come back using a new nick and concentrate 100% on stooging that should work much better and I will have no problems. For a stooge to pretending to be a call-out'er is not tolerable to me because it will ruin my reputation through apparent association. So, be a stooge or be a call-out'er, but not both.

Good idea. Trying to trade and be a stooge at the same time is too hard work.

If you come back using a new nick and concentrate 100% on stooging that should work much better and I will have no problems. For a stooge to pretending to be a call-out'er is not tolerable to me because it will ruin my reputation through apparent association. So, be a stooge or be a call-out'er, but not both.

Can I post hindsight trades results and claim there are no losses , under the nick ?

You 2 are the same person right?

He's a stooge, and I am not. But we are both interested in the innovative barjon candles owing to the unexplored profit potential.

Are you quite sure you are you ? You don't gamble like you used to. Something is amiss.