20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

Whatever you are looking for, you are missing the snb enlightenment. It was that, that won, and will continue to win.

But I am hold and win. Hope doesn't play a part.
As are all hold and hopers mate..... Till...... That time when ..... :D

martial-arts-training-kick-in-the-nuts.gif

As are all hold and hopers mate..... Till...... That time when ..... :D

That's you hoping. Same way you continue to hope for $9 wheat after the event, when the horse had already taken the loot and bolted.

Why be so narrow minded. There are and will be other opportunities for you and I. But one thing is for sure, without the snb enlightenment, it will never make sense.

That's you hoping. Same way you continue to hope for $9 wheat after the event, when the horse already had taken the loot and bolted.

No see youre wrong again mate. Its just a cold hard look at what you did and the risk you put yourself too. So the next time you do someone down from high, we can do a little linky to let them know how you actually roll (y)

No see youre wrong again mate. Its just a cold hard look at what you did and the risk you put yourself too. So the next time you do someone down from high, we can do a little linky to let them know how you actually roll (y)

Ok, have your linky ready. I'll add it to my signature along with "i want $9 wheat".

Wildo mate. Gi us a clue though, is it less than $6 is it? Is it? :cheesy:

Smoking hot joe next eh :LOL:

You are the math genius. Might as well put yourself to good use. Besides, you are forgetting I got an auto daily cash injection straight from the merchants wallet even on satureday and sunday. After a while they decided they could not beat their own wallet. Douuwwwwhhhh, should have thought of it before hand.

Trading is a thinking man's game, see ?

Last edited:
You are the math genius. Might as well put yourself to good use. Besides, you are forgetting I got an auto daily cash injection straight from the merchants wallet even on satureday and sunday. After a while they decided they could not beat their own wallet. Douuwwwwhhhh, should have thought of it before hand.

Trading is a thinking man's game, see ?
(y)

I wouldnt say that but thanks for the compliment joe. Ill do my best (y)

PS:- I figured its over seven days, why wouldnt it be :)

PPS:- My next reply might be a completely meaningless reply just for the sake of replying. Is that ok with you mate?