2 days shadowing

newwizard

Shaolin Futures London has just offered me two days shadowing in their London office. They trade every strategy in the interest rate yield curve with complex mathematical systems, has anyone heard of this before? I trained for a month at another office, but still don't feel like I learned anything other than how to use trading software. :LOL:

i have heard of them there are a few bits and pieces about them on the net i think they are associated with another company maybe the one you were at before.... by systems learning was you just playing the bid offer spread on the system, :?:

newwizard said:
Shaolin Futures London has just offered me two days shadowing in their London office. They trade every strategy in the interest rate yield curve with complex mathematical systems, has anyone heard of this before? I trained for a month at another office, but still don't feel like I learned anything other than how to use trading software. :LOL:
Not surprised. And when these systems do not pin it I bet you the programmers are to blame for not following instructions.

newwizard- where are the offices. how did you get the shadowing offer? are there traders programmers or do they just execute what the programmers/quant guys have written?

Shaolin

Newwizard hi,

Got an interview with shaolin one of these days and they say its gonna be a group interview. Any tips?

Thanks

The shaolin sensei will challenge you to a Euribor Dec05/Dec06 smash.......the winner will take all!

Have fun!!