$2,200 in profits today

Re: "unfortunately I don't save them all.." unfortunately I cant find any entries or

Yes..Hallelujah. Who's even talking to you? I can post another 18 winning trades from this week alone, all with a minimum of +30 pips, and the biggest gain being +160 pips, can you do the same? How about this, you post half that many winning trades for this week, with +20 pips each and I'll shut my mouth.

Amateur.

Re: "unfortunately I don't save them all.." unfortunately I cant find any entries or

Whatever you say. Until you show me 300-600 pips per week, you need to shut your mouth and focus my dude. Can't wait til I'm a pro like you though. Like I said, you know what you can do to shut me up..but I'm sure it's probably beneath you to do that, right? Is that gonna be your excuse for not posting charts WITH results?? I won't ask you to embarrass yourself because if you could produce what I asked, you would have done it already. QUOTE=JRP2891;1146768]Amateur.[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say. Until you show me 300-600 pips per week, you need to shut your mouth and focus my dude. Can't wait til I'm a pro like you though. Like I said, you know what you can do to shut me up..but I'm sure it's probably beneath you to do that, right? Is that gonna be your excuse for not posting charts WITH results?? I won't ask you to embarrass yourself because if you could produce what I asked, you would have done it already. QUOTE=JRP2891;1146768]Amateur.
[/QUOTE]

I have no interest in publicly proving myself to someone who isn't even proven themsleves. The people on here i give a 'monkey's' about already know the level i'm at. However saying that, if you want to pm me i'll be more than happy to demonstrate to you why i'm ahead 51% on the year so far and counting.

put up or shut the **** up...thanx.
I have no interest in publicly proving myself to someone who isn't even proven themsleves. The people on here i give a 'monkey's' about already know the level i'm at. However saying that, if you want to pm me i'll be more than happy to demonstrate to you why i'm ahead 51% on the year so far and counting.[/QUOTE]

and if you're up sooo much..what are you worried about me for? Go increase your account. Do you and I'll do me.
I have no interest in publicly proving myself to someone who isn't even proven themsleves. The people on here i give a 'monkey's' about already know the level i'm at. However saying that, if you want to pm me i'll be more than happy to demonstrate to you why i'm ahead 51% on the year so far and counting.[/QUOTE]

and if you're up sooo much..what are you worried about me for? Go increase your account. Do you and I'll do me.

I have no interest in publicly proving myself to someone who isn't even proven themsleves. The people on here i give a 'monkey's' about already know the level i'm at. However saying that, if you want to pm me i'll be more than happy to demonstrate to you why i'm ahead 51% on the year so far and counting.
[/QUOTE]

Because you're an annoyance and a holy grail hunter.

Yes..that makes TOTAL sense. You base this holy grail comment on what? You no nothing about me. I have a method that has worked for me and I stick with it so quite frankly, I don't see where you get this idea that I am hunting for anything. As far as being an annoyance, again, you did not have to visit this thread first of all. Secondly, this thread was started with the intention to spread knowledge of a strategy that has worked well for me. Perhaps you should read the first few posts before you start bumpin your gums. I'm not going to look through all of your threads and posts so maybe you can direct me to the posts that you have where you have shown the members how you trade with such success. I'd love to see them.
Because you're an annoyance and a holy grail hunter.[/QUOTE]

Yes..that makes TOTAL sense. You base this holy grail comment on what? You no nothing about me. I have a method that has worked for me and I stick with it so quite frankly, I don't see where you get this idea that I am hunting for anything. As far as being an annoyance, again, you did not have to visit this thread first of all. Secondly, this thread was started with the intention to spread knowledge of a strategy that has worked well for me. Perhaps you should read the first few posts before you start bumpin your gums. I'm not going to look through all of your threads and posts so maybe you can direct me to the posts that you have where you have shown the members how you trade with such success. I'd love to see them.

Because you're an annoyance and a holy grail hunter.
[/QUOTE]

My questions to you would be; how long have you been consistently profitable for? Does this length of time warrant you giving out advice to others?

Because you're an annoyance and a holy grail hunter.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I really shouldn't get in the way of you two stags locking horns, but this insult is awesome .... Holy Grail hunter!!! It's just so dismissive.

Carry on.

I guess everyone likes to assume that I am a novice trader because I don't have "legendary member" status next to my name. I usually have better things to do than post and post and post on this site. Let me say it to you this way, I don't work a 9-5 and I never will again, thanks to trading. So at the very least, I believe I can dispense advice on how to use trading as a vehicle to free yourself from a 9-5 job. However, the point you're attempting to make is somewhat moot because the methods I tried to share were not my creations, they are time tested strategies that I came upon and have used them with much success. Now once again, my question to you is; where are your posts/threads where you have shared details about your trading techniques?
My questions to you would be; how long have you been consistently profitable for? Does this length of time warrant you giving out advice to others?[/QUOTE]

T2W sent me an email about something. I haven't posted on here for quite a while so for all the so called "gurus".....

Attachments

• itkeepson.png
    itkeepson.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 220
  • next.png
    next.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 208
  • 1loss2wins.png
    1loss2wins.png
    53 KB · Views: 239
  • reducedchart.png
    reducedchart.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 448.png
    448.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 176
  • week1gbpjpy.png
    week1gbpjpy.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 179
  • update.png
    update.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 181
  • daily1.png
    daily1.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 182
  • daily2.png
    daily2.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 2hrchart.png
    2hrchart.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 187
  • nzdusd4hr.png
    nzdusd4hr.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 189
  • outsidebar.png
    outsidebar.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 1itook.png
    1itook.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 179
  • alittlebetter.png
    alittlebetter.png
    59 KB · Views: 184
  • eurusd1.png
    eurusd1.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 205
  • stillinit.png
    stillinit.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 163
  • trendmagic.png
    trendmagic.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 171
  • trendmagic1.png
    trendmagic1.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 171
  • audusdtrend.png
    audusdtrend.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 172
  • stillinit2.png
    stillinit2.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 172
  • target.png
    target.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 171
  • trendy.png
    trendy.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 185
I know that if I can continue to make $2,200 a day for the next 6 months, you clowns will never see me on this forum. I'll be on a beach in Malta with two battery acid hot chicks tending to me...you can bet that!

So..... didnt quite work out hey?
Ego get the better of you?

:clap:

what would make you think that it didn't work out? Because I posted on here 1 today? Or is that statement based the charts I posted? I guess technically you're right because I only made $2,203.08 today. I actually still have an open short on usd/cad so well see what the final tally is. I would have thought a smarty like you would have figured out that I posted those charts just to get a rise out of great traders like yourself. Initially I posted charts with PnL with the intention of having some transparency. Any idiot can post a chart and say what they would have done after the fact or what they're going to do before the fact. The only way to know if someone is actually trading and not just blabbing is if they post charts with PnL on the chart. But hey, you billionaires have at it. At the end of the day, where are your charts? Let's see those before we start talking about what didn't work out for who, ok?
So..... didnt quite work out hey?
Ego get the better of you?

:clap:

I'm actually trying to deduce something from your post. I see that you are a senior member so I can't truly believe that you are asking me how do I like fxcm as a broker. I would expect a question from a newer member. But maybe I'm reading too much into it. My guard is always up when it comes to this forum. It's actually funny to me. If you are indeed asking me how I like them as a broker, I would say that I like them very much. I once had a situation where a long trade was executed and it turned out to be a losing trade. The problem was that the level where I placed my entry order was never actually hit but somehow the trade executed anyway. I was able to easily prove that the trade shouldn't have executed to someone in customer service and within a few hours, they had refunded me for that error. Their charting program is second to none, in my opinion. They have a ton of custom indicators but I tend to trade more naked. On the downside...I don't know...sometimes you can't get on if you want to look at your charts on friday or saturday night. Sometimes the charts load kinda slow but that might actually be my computer.
How do you find working with FXCM?

what would make you think that it didn't work out? Because I posted on here 1 today? Or is that statement based the charts I posted? I guess technically you're right because I only made $2,203.08 today. I actually still have an open short on usd/cad so well see what the final tally is. I would have thought a smarty like you would have figured out that I posted those charts just to get a rise out of great traders like yourself. Initially I posted charts with PnL with the intention of having some transparency. Any idiot can post a chart and say what they would have done after the fact or what they're going to do before the fact. The only way to know if someone is actually trading and not just blabbing is if they post charts with PnL on the chart. But hey, you billionaires have at it. At the end of the day, where are your charts? Let's see those before we start talking about what didn't work out for who, ok?

Well done for making $2,203.08 on non farm payroll day.
You say you initially posted charts with pnl ? Are you sure? I thought all your charts showed your demo account? And I cant remember you ever posting pnl. Maybe I'm wrong.

My charts? I have posted hundreds in my time on t2w and 3 years worth of trading pnl. So, as they say.... your turn.

Anyway, more to what matters. Why have you posted all those charts? They are very pretty with all the colours and what-not. But are you going to furnish us with some analysis or trade recap? Or will you go on, like before, and get into spamming wars?

I trust you'll make the correct decision.

what difference does the day make? Does anyone else find it amazing that someone could try to find negative in a $2,200+ trading day? It's like "ok, you made that much BUT it was non farm payroll day." So that means it doesn't count? Do you think all the charts I posted were from non farm payroll days? How much does non farm payroll effect cad/jpy? I personally have no idea because I pay ZERO attention to fundementals. Either way, I still had to be on the right side of the trade. If it was just easy pickin's, I'll assume that everyone made decent profits yesterday, right?I take the setups as they come, regardless of any news announcements. As far as a demo account, that was the assumption of one of the great trading gurus on this forum.
If you read the whole thread, you will see that I mentioned that there was a time when you couldn't take screenshots of FXCM's charts so I posted charts from my MT4 demo account. Once that changed, I did post charts with PnL from my live fxcm account so this isn't the first time I've done it.
I have no idea what you're talking about as far as spamming wars and as far as me providing analysis, none of you experts need my analysis. According to you, all we have to do is trade on non farm payroll day and everybody wins!!
Well done for making $2,203.08 on non farm payroll day.
You say you initially posted charts with pnl ? Are you sure? I thought all your charts showed your demo account? And I cant remember you ever posting pnl. Maybe I'm wrong.

My charts? I have posted hundreds in my time on t2w and 3 years worth of trading pnl. So, as they say.... your turn.

Anyway, more to what matters. Why have you posted all those charts? They are very pretty with all the colours and what-not. But are you going to furnish us with some analysis or trade recap? Or will you go on, like before, and get into spamming wars?

I trust you'll make the correct decision.

what difference does the day make? Does anyone else find it amazing that someone could try to find negative in a $2,200+ trading day? It's like "ok, you made that much BUT it was non farm payroll day." So that means it doesn't count? Do you think all the charts I posted were from non farm payroll days? How much does non farm payroll effect cad/jpy? I personally have no idea because I pay ZERO attention to fundementals. Either way, I still had to be on the right side of the trade. If it was just easy pickin's, I'll assume that everyone made decent profits yesterday, right?I take the setups as they come, regardless of any news announcements. As far as a demo account, that was the assumption of one of the great trading gurus on this forum.
If you read the whole thread, you will see that I mentioned that there was a time when you couldn't take screenshots of FXCM's charts so I posted charts from my MT4 demo account. Once that changed, I did post charts with PnL from my live fxcm account so this isn't the first time I've done it.
I have no idea what you're talking about as far as spamming wars and as far as me providing analysis, none of you experts need my analysis. According to you, all we have to do is trade on non farm payroll day and everybody wins!!

O.M.G.

You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
To help your *** from bouncing off the walls when you get down some.

Yes counseling. That's always the answer. Dude, nothing you have said thus far makes a modicum of sense to me, I'll assume when you say get down some, you are referring to trading. I have woken up to losses of $4,000+ in a single day and somehow I managed to not bounce off of any walls. I was prepared for whatever happened. That is what makes a successful trader. You have to accept losing as well as winning. If you get paranoid of losing, you will be afraid to trade which obviously will preclude one from winning trades.
O.M.G.

hey, enjoy yourself on this forum. Everything you have said about me is correct.:sleep:
O.M.G.