100,000 competition!

new_trader

Legendary member
When will Trade2win reach 100,000 members?

31/05/2008@09:17 U.K (BST)

Currently: 97,813
traders registered
17/05/2008@08:58 U.K (BST)

NT,

What percentage are actually active? I'd guess 250 or c 0.25%.

Grant.

Morning everyone.

Well I think we could set up something here. Maybe the 100,000th member should be seen as THE GOLDEN CHILD!

This member shold be cared for,nurtured and groomed for international trading greatness, backed by T2W of course.

Its up there almost with the coming of Christ. T2W should start preparing.

then this site will be seen as the new bible, with high priests administering sermons.

Each thread will be a Gospel.

you do know that the T2W site will then be split be some Lutherian upstart (but not like whats happening now with all these members leaving, of course :innocent: ) in the same way we have Catholics/Protestants or Shia/Sunni.

In the beginning there was the chart........

EDIT: Jun-03rd, 16:14BST

The 7 Threads Of Knowledge

then this site will be seen as the new bible, with high priests administering sermons.

Each thread will be a Gospel.

you do know that the T2W site will then be split be some Lutherian upstart (but not like whats happening now with all these members leaving, of course :innocent: ) in the same way we have Catholics/Protestants or Shia/Sunni.

In the beginning there was the chart........

EDIT: Jun-03rd, 16:14BST

The 7 Threads of Knowledge do exist,for it is written that this is so .But they are hidden in plain view. There is a "Keyholder" who watches from high ground. There are visible clues but they will only appear when THE LADY VANISHES.

oh. The members name will be......

The Lord Of Wang

Everything is known in advance, everything,except time. Who what where, yes. When? No. That Is PURE LIGHT knowledge, only for the ONE.

I have said too much already and now I must leave this thread, never to return.

I will prepare my trading station for THE ONE.

Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Neo: What is trading?

Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

The chosen one is near.

NT,

What percentage are actually active? I'd guess 250 or c 0.25%.

Grant.

Grant,

Depends on what you mean by active. Do you mean the number of people I have on my ignore list? I think I need to sign up for another account because they don't all fit on one.

Grant,

Depends on what you mean by active. Do you mean the number of people I have on my ignore list? I think I need to sign up for another account because they don't all fit on one.

:LOL: threads must be a sparse read for you there mate, how many pages of ignores have you got then :?: :-0

When will Trade2win reach 100,000 members?

31/05/2008@09:17 U.K (BST)

Currently: 97,813
traders registered
17/05/2008@08:58 U.K (BST)

My Harry Hindsight Indicator is predicting .....

28/5/08 AT 1.57PM

Always 100% accurate, never lets me down!