£120k for new invention

Pat494

Legendary member
14,585 1,560
Hi,
A bit off the topic of trading BUT it is about money. Channel 5 are offering a whopping £120,000 in their new ideas competition. There are a few snags though. One has to accept professional help to get the idea up and running of £15,000 per year for 2 years and have a business. Not sure if the £30,000 can come out of the prize money or not.

I have got an idea but am too old and **** to enter. So if any younger person preferably with an interest in electrical mechanics would like to take part, PM me. I could be the invisible partner.
The info in more detail is here

http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/news/could-you-come-uk’s-next-leading-gadget

The comp entry expires in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985

This fellow had plenty ideas.

:D:D:D

Pat494

Legendary member
14,585 1,560
Surely someone has some good idea or even take on mine for free ?

Atilla

Legendary member
19,463 2,879
economical transport

That comes in category number 2. Enhance lives...

Economically viable; cost < returns in charging fee for operation...

You still want pm? Why not discuss online. Could do with some grey cell stimulation :)

Pat494

Legendary member
14,585 1,560
That comes in category number 2. Enhance lives...

Economically viable; cost < returns in charging fee for operation...

You still want pm? Why not discuss online. Could do with some grey cell stimulation :)

I have PM the idea to you.
Sounds fairly simple but might be just what Tesla etc. are looking for to extend range. Patentable ? Maybe.
Won't be worth anything if explained publicly.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,585 1,560
Sorry you didn't like the idea. Getting it to profit also rather kills it.

My mind is a blank otherwise except for flubber if anyone is old enough to remember that ?

Atilla

Legendary member
19,463 2,879
Sorry you didn't like the idea. Getting it to profit also rather kills it.

My mind is a blank otherwise except for flubber if anyone is old enough to remember that ?

The idea is out there. X-files marks the spot... ;)

NVP

Legendary member
37,586 2,008
Hi,
A bit off the topic of trading BUT it is about money. Channel 5 are offering a whopping £120,000 in their new ideas competition. There are a few snags though. One has to accept professional help to get the idea up and running of £15,000 per year for 2 years and have a business. Not sure if the £30,000 can come out of the prize money or not.

I have got an idea but am too old and **** to enter. So if any younger person preferably with an interest in electrical mechanics would like to take part, PM me. I could be the invisible partner.

aaahhh .............clever clue dude....nice invention ! ;)

N

NVP

Legendary member
37,586 2,008
Hi,

I could quote you a few ideas from my last job where I looked at over 200 business models for a (remain nameless) Local authority ..........

I couldn't stop laughing and had to resign in the end as my sides were splitting..........

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock