££££ EACSTrend £££££

ilia king

327 0
££££ EASCTrend £££££

Has anyone heard of this piece of software I think it costs £6,000 every year. I think it's an add-on to tradestation, it garuntees more than 100% profit every year. Thanks :?: :idea: :rolleyes: :( ;)

Last edited:

Trader333

8,655 981
In my experience of bolt-ons for Tradestation (which is considerable), I have yet to see anything that warranted even £100 let alone £6000 so I would suggest that you dont believe the hype.

Paul

ilia king

327 0
http://www.wintick.com/6_0/order_easc.asp - over hear it mentions the price $4,999.00 - but there are more thinks to add on to the cost. <<<<<

Professional
Day Trading, Swing Trading or Position Trading with any real time charts for fast markets and index futures.

Plus one year WinTick Professional.
$4,999.00 *

Upgrade to this version
>>>>>>

Trader333

8,655 981
If they are that good they will offer a free trial, so if they do try it and see and if they dont then I wouldnt bother.

Paul

ilia king

327 0
Paul - they don't offer a free demo - as far as I'm concerened. But neither do Metastock or Tradestation. Or do they? But being that expensive!!!

Also has anyone heard of Safir-Xp it costs 29,500 euroes, I think thats about 15,000 pounds (I'm not a forex trader)

Who buys all this expensive software :?:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock