www.eodtradingsignals.com

They seem to be very new to the game...I would not even go there If I were you...
£29000 is realistic for once but You need to see real statements of proof.....before siging up to companies like this...

Interesting though ... allot cheaper than others I've seen.
It does make me wonder, previous to Feb 27th, most indices where on an obvious trend cycle, but now that’s changed.
Can they provide stats for the last 2 weeks ?

They do have a performance history online. But all positions are long.

i'm thinking about signing up with them because they are end-of-day signals which i like, and they have a high winning ratio, and decent gains since Jan 1, 2006. They said that in 2007 they may start trading the short sides.

I'd recommend them, I've stopped using them for the moment as I'm concentrating on my own system.
But if you want something that enables you to 'buy' and not worry its pretty good.
If I had the wedge to do both, I would

I used them for the first quarter of this year. I did make money but not as much as I should have it I'd followed the signals correctly. The problem was me .. with hardly any experience to buy and hold I kept on selling thinking the position was about to crumble. I was wrong every time :eek: . You basically watch for signals every morning, some give a new long position FTSE, DOW etc .. and sometimes its just a case of keep out or keep the current long going. Its cheap, compared to the others but I felt I need to really understand whats driving the signals so I'm currently working on that.

to be honest, out of all the systems I've tried (and theres a few, sadly !) this was the 'better' one, more simple one.

I used them for the first quarter of this year. I did make money but not as much as I should have it I'd followed the signals correctly. The problem was me .. with hardly any experience to buy and hold I kept on selling thinking the position was about to crumble. I was wrong every time :eek: . You basically watch for signals every morning, some give a new long position FTSE, DOW etc .. and sometimes its just a case of keep out or keep the current long going. Its cheap, compared to the others but I felt I need to really understand whats driving the signals so I'm currently working on that.

to be honest, out of all the systems I've tried (and theres a few, sadly !) this was the 'better' one, more simple one.

Thanks for the feedback on the system, I think I might go for it for a month to try it out. It's a lot cheaper than ElmTrader - but to be fair the ElmTrader strategy is good, I'm up 336 so far for May using their DowTS1 system, which is paying the bills while I develop my own intra-day system.

Nick

I'm on elm trader too (about 3 weeks now). Its from that that I'm trying to create my own system. One were you don't have to think too much !, expensive though the TS1. But if you buy a couple of months from them you'll figure out how they're getting there signals. So you won't need to keep getting updates from them.

Although they 'elm trader' would probably argue the system is being changed frequently to keep up with the current climate etc. And they'd probably be right too. :(

I'm on elm trader too (about 3 weeks now). Its from that that I'm trying to create my own system. One were you don't have to think too much !, expensive though the TS1. But if you buy a couple of months from them you'll figure out how they're getting there signals. So you won't need to keep getting updates from them.

Do you think you'll crack it ? Some of their signals are built in weeks (and months) ahead, so there is obviously no trigger from the previous week's figures. Tricky one.
Personally, as I'm up £1680 so far this month (336 pips x £5.00) I'm not that bothered about their £89........

NK

Thanks for the feedback on the system, I think I might go for it for a month to try it out. It's a lot cheaper than ElmTrader - but to be fair the ElmTrader strategy is good, I'm up 336 so far for May using their DowTS1 system, which is paying the bills while I develop my own intra-day system.

Nick

Intraday ... makes me shiver ..;)

I have great admiration for day traders, but I can’t grasp judging a market during the day so my comfort zone is 2-3 days or more.

Intraday ... makes me shiver ..;)

I have great admiration for day traders, but I can’t grasp judging a market during the day so my comfort zone is 2-3 days or more.

I'm working on intraday system using pivot points, ADX, PSAR, Candlesticks, and RSi for the Dow & Dax- going quite well so far. It's like doing a masters degree in TA but very enjoyable !! EOD is nice as it just trundles away in the backgound..........

NK

Nick and Kinger:
Do you mind telling me a bit how TS1 works? Is it software you buy and install on computer, and run every day to get signal, or does ElmTrader notifies the signals through email or web site like most signal services? Is the signal end-of-day for next day entry, or intraday that requires immediate entry? Do you think it is more profitable than dowstomper (if you have used dowstomper)? How many Dow points gain so far for 2007? Thanks!

I'm working on intraday system using pivot points, ADX, PSAR, Candlesticks, and RSi for the Dow & Dax- going quite well so far. It's like doing a masters degree in TA but very enjoyable !! EOD is nice as it just trundles away in the backgound..........

NK

Hi Kruger

Six or so months have passed, how is your intraday system coming along?

Hi Kruger

Six or so months have passed, how is your intraday system coming along?

Going well. Target of 10 pips a day out of daytrading - March 183 pips, April 412 pips and I'm on 157 for May at the moment. I have introduced a modified stochastic indicator which is fairing ok and working on my knowledge of Candlesticks which will help in the future.....

NK

Hi all

To the people who have recommended and used EOD b4, which site were you using?

http://www.eodtradingsignals.com/spreadbetting/

http://www.eodtradingsignals.com/futures/

I'm very new to trading, haven't done any trades yet, but this site sounds like a good bet, but which to go for, futures or spread bets??

Thanks in advance.

I use the spreadbet site, probably better for a newcomer as you can sign up with some of the SB companies that do 1p/pip trading, to see how you get on with it.
It works well - give it a try.

Nick

I use the spreadbet site, probably better for a newcomer as you can sign up with some of the SB companies that do 1p/pip trading, to see how you get on with it.
It works well - give it a try.

Nick

Hi Nick

Thanks for replying mate.... can you recommend provide links of (UK) SB companies that allow for 1p trading?? also what does 1p/pip mean?? does "pip" mean points?? did i mention i was new to this :rolleyes:

Last edited: