Stratford fx info needed

Racer

Has anyone heard or used this company for forex?
http://www.stratfordfx.com/
Am a bit concerned about the fact that they are incorporated and registered
in Spain but not licensed or authorised to conduct investment services in
Spain.
Linked to Oakmont International in Geneva?

Would appreciate any comments.

They were called Harrington Advisory Services, S.L. in the past and they were suspected to conduct investment services without the proper autorization in Spain (you can check it at the CNMV.es site -the regulatory spanish body-).
Their Barcelona address is a PO Box.
I've never used it.

Stratford

Stratford, aka Harrington, aka Richmond Royce, aka Morgan Lynch!!!

Band on the run!!!

Saint

A steer well clear sort of outfit then eh! Thanks
:)
Thought as much

I have been approached by Stratford FX as well, nearly signed up until I found this.

How do they operate ? Is it a total scam ?

Ritchie

Don't touch.. if you want to trade forex use brokers who are UK regulated, at least you a bit of a come back on it that way.

got a call from Stratford Advisory today - It appears to have all the hallmarks of a total scam - off shore - name keeps changing - can't find one positive thing about them - AVOID

You will probably get more than one phone call unless you put it to them strongly that you weren't interested.. they can be very persistent!

Thanx
I have already been called 3 times this week -

The other co that called me was G7 Advisory -
They used the same mistaken spelling of my name and called from Florida. -
I emailed the government dept in FL, and the promised call from G7 never appeared. Furthermore, thier phone line is now dead.

I have received several calls from a chap called William Lord and have even gone as far a opening an account with them! Although I haven't wired in any money, what I have seen of their offer seems plausible.
Do you or anyone out have any information regarding verifying non-uk financial institutions?

I believe Stratford adviory are a Scam
They have not provided me with any documentation or otherwise, as to the legal staus of the company. I would Not send Money to them. If they dont play ball - how would you get your money back?

This is what I have been thinking. But I have also looked at OAKMONT International but cannot seem to find anything about them either. Thanks for sharing that information.
On another note, Who do you use for forex trading?

Thanks a lot Racer. I guess the whole thing stinks and pretty much sounds to me like a Boiler room operation or even worse. Anyway nuff said I'll be steering waaaaaay clear of this one.

Stratford Advisory Services & G7 Advisory Services appear to be connected - they both sent me information relating to their companies that appears identical (one has copied the other, or they have the same source Lawyer). One is based in Fort Laurderdale Florida, the other in Barcelona Spain. Both calling me in the UK promising me similar outragous promised 30% return because of their fantastic services. Anyone else getting similar calls, - or am I the only one they are targeting?

Think they will target anyone!
Luckily I am xdirectory and they don't have my phone number so they didn't contact me personally.
I am also registered with telephone preference service to stop direct marketing
http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/
or phone 0845 07 007 07 (UK)