ZoRRo Trading Group by FXiGoR

FXiGoR

Hi,

Some of you may know me, most of you here on this forum will not know me.
For those who do not know me do a google on my name and you will find enough information for what I stand and what I do.
I am a professional trader and fund manager for 12 years now. I develloped severall trading system that I released publicly. The most known system is the T_S_R trading method. If you do a google on that one you will find plenty of forums world wide that use this method and helps them how to trade.

I have a privat trading group. The ZoRRo trading group since the 1st Oct 2007.
The purpose is to bring people together with serious intentions on trading and trying to trade for a living on the FOREX.

The system runs on a MT4 platform.
It gives in a fully automated way and true indicators, the entrys where to go long or short by an audio female voice with an arrow and with a popup screen that again displays the instruction what to do. Tags on the screen display emmidiatly where to place the stoploss and the R/R ratio of a trade and howmuch of the daily range is already used.
On that same moment a profit target line is displayed. If the T/P is hit the system gives again an audio alert and popup window with the nescessary intructions.
That moment also a break even line apears that shows where to place the B/E stop.
In case of a normall exit the system provides again an audio alert and a popup screen with the instructions what to do.
One could see this as an Expert Advisor but the only thing one needs to do is take in the positions manually.
Beside the ZoRRo trading system system I develloped a revolutionary and totaly new money management plan that we use in combination with the results of the trading system.
I aslo develloped a couple of weeks ago a scalping system for the european BUND (FGBL) that is use with great succes. The results of that scalping system, I'm gonna post them in an other section of this forum that is more BUND related. I gonna post every day a printscreen of my trading platform and that of course was witnessed again by the people in group.

In the spreadsheet that I post you will find the results that we made since the 1st Oct 2007. The results are exlc. spread. Since the 1st of Oct we had only 3 loosing weeks.
The equitycurves of the compounding aproach are only theorethical and are their to show you what would have happend in a compounding strategy.

Is this an everybody rich system ?...
ABSOLUTLY not. It is is everytime the same conclusion one can make.
Give a robust and reliable system to 10 people and 1 will make extreem good money, 1will do good, 2 will turn B/E and 6 of them will manage to lose a lot of money.
The reason why, even with this system ?... Discipline. People skipp a trade because they feel that they are on a support and don't want to go short or the previous 2 trades where loosing trades and they want to wait till they see some winners comming back or they don't feel like trading today or they are in a 50pip profit and are satified with that instead of hanging on the trade till the real exit comes etc etc etc...
It is strange to see over these years that people DEMAND a 100% mecanical system of me with well and pre-difiened rules on entry and exit but once you give them such a system they emmidiatly start to use it in a discretionary way wich results in more losses then profits.
So that is what I teach to people to try to keep up the discipline to stick 100% to a system.

We trade the G/J, E/J and G/C from 07.00gmt till 17.00gmt. From 15min charts that provide +/- 2 trades/pair each day. All trades are closed at 17.00gmt.
The results in the spreadsheet are 100% according the system and the signals that apeared on each individuals trading platform.

I hope I can contribute to this forum and to the trading skills of some of you.

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

• Results zorro trading system.zip
    119.8 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
This is an example of a setup on the ZoRRo trading system.
The aqua colored and blue colored lines are the profit target lines that are placed automaticly by the system.
The dotted lines are the B/E lines that are placed automatcly after hitting the T/P lines.

regards...iGoR

vsdr7s.jpg

This is an exapmle of the MaTRiX scalping system on the BUND.
The 2 arrows in the yellow rectangle are the only 2 loosing trades that day (yesterday).
All other trades produced a profit.

To be continued..iGoR

Attachments

• matrix 21-03-08.gif
    matrix 21-03-08.gif
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,508
options in the spreadsheet

The spreadsheet gives information on the normall trading but also on 6 other options to trade our system.

These options work as follows:

Option1: look to 2 pairs, the G/J and the E/J ( so not to the G/C) and ONLY trade one of those 2 pairs after a losing day.
So one could trade only the G/J or only the E/J or both if both lost the previous day or no trade at all of both had a profit the previous day.
Option2: Look to the 2 pairs G/J and E/J and trade both of them if the combined result of the 2 pairs was the day before a losing day.
Option3: Look to the 2 pairs G/J and E/J and trade option1 + option2 together. That will cause some double positions on a pair or on the 2 pairs.
Option4: look to 3 pairs, the G/J and the E/J and the G/C. and ONLY trade one of those 3 pairs after a losing day.
So one could trade only the G/J or only the E/J or only the G/C or only 2 pairs or maybe 3 pairs if all lost the previous day or no trade at all if all had a profit the previous day.
Option5: Look to the 3 pairs G/J and E/J and G/C and trade all 3 of them if the combined result of the 3 pairs was the day before a losing day.
Option6: Look to the 3 pairs G/J and E/J and G/C and trade option4 + option5 together. That will cause some double positions on a pair or on 2 pairs or on all 3 pairs.
Under each equitycurve you wil find the MaxDD chart.

to be continued...iGoR

recap over the last 2 weeks

recap over the last 2 weeks:

The previous week was our 3rd losing week since we started the 1st Oct.
The drawdown we had was -800pips. That was mainly because of the G/C.
But most of the people do not trade that pair. Most people stick to the 2 pairs we started trading from the start of the zorro system.
For the people that only trade those 2 pairs the drawdown was -374pips.

This week we made a nice profit that resulted in a nice come back.
The profit over the 2 pairs was + 481pips. The profit over the 3 pairs was +604 pips.

The total drawdown over these 2 weeks over the 2 pairs and 3 pairs was not bigger then what happend in the past.
The MaxDD we had over the 2 pairs was - 461 pips. In january we had a drawdown of -492 pips. So there was nothing to worry about.
For the 3 pairs it is a little bit different because we only started to trade the 3 rd pair (G/C) since the 25th of februari.
So we need to look back of the backtest results. We had a MaxDD in december of -814 pips over the 3 pairs (E/J and G/J traded for real and G/C backtested). The drawdown we had now over the 3 pâirs over the last 2weeks was - 893pips. So that is very similar to what happend in the december and was nothing to worry about.
The profits over this week have worked the losses nearly completely away.

The people who trade one of the option possibilitys had less problem if they trade option 1 or 2 or 3. They had a lot less drawdown.
Also option 4 and 5 gave less drawdown then normall trading. Only option6 did worse but I know that no one is trading this option nore option3 because that requires double positions.

So we had quite some drawdown and recovered nearly completely from it and for the people who did not trade the G/C is was almost business as usual.
The chart that shows the equity curve when one only trades in a normall way the original 2 pairs is even back on an all time high.

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

120.7 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Results for MaTRiX scalping on 26-03-2008

Attachments

• matrix-26-03-08.JPG
    matrix-26-03-08.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,093
Results for MaTRiX scalping on 27-03-2008

Attachments

• MaTRiX-27-02-08.JPG
    MaTRiX-27-02-08.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,297
Recap over the month March.

I post the recap for this month now already because for the people who trade option2 monday (31-03-2008) is no trading because we made a profit on friday.
Option2 is only trading after a loosing day.

Over the last month there was a lot of market action and very high daily ranges.
But for the system the timing of the movements was not at its best.
Several moves and entry signals started of before we start to trade (before 07.00gmt).
Several signals were also given after the biggest part of the average daily range was used. Normally we know that this is a good rule not to trade anymore when 70% of the daily range is used because there is not enough potential waiting for us.
But this month this rule was working more against us then is our favour.

But you want hear me complain about the results. The normal trading was not a big profit but still was profit +376 pips (excl.spread)

But when one trades one of the option then the result was even very good. From the very beginning the majority of the people had a preference for option2 system (option2= is only trading the day after the G/J and E/J combined, made a loss)
For those who choose that option it was a very good decision.
The ZoRRo option2 strategy made an amazing + 801pips! (excl. spread) and over only 9 days trading!
With this strategy the spread was reduced to a minimum this way.
Since the start of this year the option2 strategy is on + 2081pips profit and this with only 21 days of trading !...
And + 4726pips since the 1st Oct. with 41 days of trading.
The standard ZoRRo system is now at +3581pips(excl.spread) since the beginning of this year.

It is quite interesting to see that the equity curve of the normal stadard ZoRRo system (trading every day) slowed down seriously but the equity curves of option 1,2 and 3 still go up with the very same speed or momentum since the very start of our trading group since the start 1st Oct. 2007.

The option1, 2 or 3 are ideal to trade in combination with the MaTRiX strategy on BUND.
For ex. The option2 traded only 9 days this month but gave an amazing result. Still it demands quite some dedication and concentration but it is only 9 days. So the other days one can take do some other type of trading and this gives a nice emotional balance between 2 different type of trading styles.

This month with the MaTRiX strategy I only had 1 loosing day of -500€. All other days that I traded I made profit. The minimum profit I made was 550€. So it is very nice to spend a few hours per day with the MaTRiX strategy and see your account gradually grow and grow.

The next month I’m going to spend even more time on the MaTRiX and teaching others how to use it.

So for people who would like to dedicate themselves to trading but do not want to spend every day in front of their pc and the days that they are ‘off’ because option2 of the standard ZoRRo system doesn’t allow to trade they can still do some trading for a couple of hours with the MaTRiX scalping strategy that has an extreme high positive hitrate.

To be continued…iGoR

Attachments

134.7 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
31-03-08 results for MaTRiX scalping: trades called and personally missed some entrys because of explaining. But mission acomplished for today

To be continued..iGoR

Attachments

• Matrix-31-03-08.JPG
    Matrix-31-03-08.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 521
Results 31/03/08.
Normally my goal is making +/- 1000€ per day with the MaTRiX that is seperate from the ZoRRo trading system). So in my previous posting I was at my goal.
I descided to continue a little bit and managed to double up my goal.

The statement represents taking in 10 signals (the 15 buy was 3x5) and closed out all positions with profit. That means 10 winning trades no loosing trade.

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

• Matrix-31-03-08-bis.JPG
    Matrix-31-03-08-bis.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 535
Todays profit on the ZoRRo system:

G/J = + 347pips!
E/J = - 48pips
G/C = + 208pips!
Tot = + 507pips!

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

• zorro-01-04-08.JPG
    zorro-01-04-08.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 509
    135.8 KB · Views: 215
My personall results with the MaTRiX scalping strategy on the BUND (FGBL).
The result for monday 31-03-08 was already posted. I traded also wednesday and friday. Each day was a winning day.

result for 02-04-08

Attachments

• matrix 2-04-08.JPG
    matrix 2-04-08.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 419
Recap over the past week:

The past week was in line with wath we see over the last severall weeks. A mix of very nice volatility but also days where the price hardly moved.

That reflects is the results. With the standard zorro trading there was a hughe winning day but also a hughe loosing day.
The total with the standard zorro system is +63pips (excl.spread). If we would deduct the spread there would be no profit left even a small loss.

But in the room there is hardly anyone that trades the standard zorro system. People see that trading one of the options is a better strategy because the R/R ratios ( risk toworths profit) of the option strategys is far better and gives you also time to do something else in life then sitting every day in front of your pc waiting for a signal to come.
If we look to the first 3 options then we can see that the results are far better then the normall standard way of trading.
Option1 made a total profit this week of + 526pips! With 3 days of trading and not 1 loosing day..
Option2 made a profit of +94 pips with only 1 day of trading.
Option3 made a profit of +621pips! with 3 days of trading not 1 loosing day.

Because of trading one of these options the so called big loss of thursday had no effect on the results because thursday was a "no trading day". This way that loss was filtered out perfectly.

To give a bit of technical numbers about the options:

Option1 has traded now 70 days since the 1st Oct. and this with a positive hitrate of 77%.
Option2 traded over the same period 43 days with a positive hitrate of 76%.

Option1 has a total profit = +5447 pips with 70 trading days = 77pips/day.
Option2 total a profit = +4821pips with 43 trading days = 112pips/day.
Option3 has also 70 trading days but +10.268pips = +146pips/day. But option3 has severall days double positions and this way also double drawdowns.

I spend not so much time in analyzing option4,5 and 6 because the majority of the people in the group do not trade the gbp/chf. And each of these options take the G/C in account.

Butr whatever kind of option that one would have traded each of the options gave profit this week.
Option5 is still coming back from its MaxDD and is at this moment looking to a - 123pips.
All other options are sitting on their all time highs on the equitycurve!...

So in short a good to very good week for the ZoRRo trading system if one choose one of the options. And gives time to learn to trade the MaTRiX strategy in the days that one did not had to trade. With option1 and 3 one only had to trade 3 days this week so that gave time to look and learn the MaTRiX scalping system for 2 days. If traded option2 one had 4 days time to look at the MaTRiX scalping system.

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

133.1 KB · Views: 226
Recap over the MaTRiX scalping strategy over the previous week:

The people in the group know that I am very much in favour to use the MaTRiX scalping strategy on the BUND (FGBL) a financial instrument where the data is provided by WHC broker.
The reason why is because of the lower evergae daily range and the controled way of moving. Lets just say because of its market dynamics.

Many people are convinsed that the BUND is indeed a great index to trade when they count the winning tradesd at the end of the day but find this FGBL a problem because their broker doesn't give the possibility to trade this financial instrument. Because they have a 100% forex broker.

But this week we came to an interesting conclusion that the MaTRiX scalping system works best on instruments with low average daily ranges.
So pairs like the euro can not be traded at this moment because of avg. daily ranges of +/- 150pips.
Someone in the room (swizzguy) attended to me that maybe the eur/gbp woulod be a good candidate to trade.
After studing that pair I saw indeed that it is a very good pair to trade it with the MaTRiX scalping system.
Important is that one can only trade this pair when you have ONLY 2pairs spread or lower (like oanda--1pip).
As you can see on the results that swizzguy made (printscreens posted 3 postings higher) he made a beautifull profit on that eur/gbp.

Bellow you see a printscreen of the setup of the MaTRiX on friday on the eur/gbp.
Each of the trading signals traded according the "rules" was a winning trade.
I know it can sound impossible for some of you but if you count the arrows that means that there were 21 winning trades 0 loosing trades!

So very nice prospects to look forworth to...

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

• matrix 4-04-08.gif
    matrix 4-04-08.gif
    87.3 KB · Views: 440
how do i join your trading room?

Hi Goggau,

I'm not allowed to refere to that in my postings.
But if you look in my public profile you will find an adress were you can reach me.

friendly regards...iGoR

Sorry but I made a mistake in my previous results on with the MaTRiX scalping system.
I had posted prinscreens from the so called 2nd and 4th of April.

The printscreen I posted from the 2nd should be the 1st of april and here is the one from the 2nd of April.
So the previous week I made 4 days profit and 1 non trading day (thursday)

To be continued...iGoR

Attachments

• matrix 2-04-08.JPG
    matrix 2-04-08.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 287
Today I did not trade because of explaining the new MaTRiX system on the eur/gbp.
The system produced 2 loosing trades where you see the 2 orange squares.
All the other trades (14) according the rules were winning trades.

regards..iGoR

Attachments

• eurgbp-7-04-08.gif
    eurgbp-7-04-08.gif
    93.4 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
The setup for the BUND today.
Quite amazing again!...
Every signal that was given lead to a winning trade.
I did not trade this today as explained in the previous psoting but people who trade this as miko and roodstaart had their goal achieved around lunch pauze.
congrats friends...
So this means that the bund generated 15 winning trades no loosing trades.
I know that this sounds pretty much impossible. But I do not claim that there one personn that would have all these trades. Because it requires a lot of concentracion to trade from these short time frames. But it does not matter what ever kind of trade one would have taken in each one of them was a winning trade accortding the rules.

to be continued...iGoR

Attachments

• bund-7-04-08.gif
    bund-7-04-08.gif
    81.5 KB · Views: 403