You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joker had to take a full time job as he kept losing vast chunks of his account (when I say vast, a few grand - vast to him) and having nigh on nervous breakdowns as a result.

He then went on a tirade against anybody who has shown consistent winnings and then promptly disappeared.

did he build up the few grand from trading or borrow it?

Timsk. - Add HaloTrader on Skype and i'll tell you how to do it when i'm on. Its relatively easy to execute, you just need patient to wait for the trade - There are weeks with no trades however it averages out at about 1 per week so far... I'm finding it worth the wait.

x :)

I can't be bothered to read all these 6 new pages of replies but i assume they are full of insults and random inter-thread conversations - You won't believe me, except Timsk, but i Really did it.... Comment and try laugh at me, please, as much as you like - But i have beaten you all as a trader, when you lose money - You may aswell be posting it to me. Your replies echo the sound of sore losers.

x

Cheers Monty - glad you're amused!
Forums like T2W abound with innuendo and sexual euphemisms. In all the years I've been reading about the experiences of fellow members, it's usually them who get shagged by the market and not the other way around. I remember as if it was yesterday when, early on in my 'career', I thought I was god's gift to trading. I wanted to tell anyone who'd listen about how well I was doing and how clever I was. Fortunately, my natural modesty and middle class reserve kept this desire in check. Just as well it did too, as I proceeded to blow 70% of my account on one trade. My inflated ego was well and truly popped and I landed back on terra firma with an almighty thud. I didn't trade again for about four years after that. Anyway, that's all in the past now and, thanks to Halo, my luck is about to change. Oh how I can't wait to cast off those shackles of modesty and gloat with Halo and other megastar traders! Catch y'all later, just off to the Ferrari showroom to choose a colour . . .
Tim.

Last edited:
Halo, don't you know from Adam and don't really care. I take it to gloat properly you will be posting your results as if you really are f**king amazing, you would want to back up your claim and only then you will get peoples attention? Seriously, post some charts to make it worthwhile.

p.s. I am amazing too but I don't go around telling people. ;)

' I don't go around telling people' - Actually you just did, you just had to add that didn't you - Had to tell everyone that your amazing too... You couldn't help it. Your arrogant like me.

Your also a hypocrite. So am i.

1 trade per week. you'll be bigger than buffet soon. not sure spread betting allows that sort of size however.

Timsk. - Add HaloTrader on Skype and i'll tell you how to do it when i'm on. Its relatively easy to execute, you just need patient to wait for the trade - There are weeks with no trades however it averages out at about 1 per week so far... I'm finding it worth the wait.

x :)

I can't be bothered to read all these 6 new pages of replies but i assume they are full of insults and random inter-thread conversations - You won't believe me, except Timsk, but i Really did it.... Comment and try laugh at me, please, as much as you like - But i have beaten you all as a trader, when you lose money - You may aswell be posting it to me. Your replies echo the sound of sore losers.

x

PM me your strat. lets settle this now lol. I'll trade 1 setup and if it fails then your 100% claim goes out he window... and I'm sure the rest of your claims will follow shortly after lol.

Tim: Well my son has two Ferraris, and they are both red. (Testarossa).

You can get some really great model cars these days....

you were making about £100 a day about a wwek ago. and why not do it on SB so it is tax exempt...

gloat away mate-i'll never know or care.

I prefer actually buying shares themeselves, its a psychological matter.
Yes i'm making £100 trading the FTSE100 and still am - Except today, i lost twice.

I did it.

**** you all.

I have a system which in backtesting, Demo and live trading hasn't lost a single trade. ****ing hell i'm amazing.

You DEFFO will not believe me, but i just came here to gloat... I am seriously the best.
I can imagine all the replies calling me a ******** and a liar. I won't reply, but seriously, i did it. I really did it.

Traders and losers - They all focus on entries.... Never really see-ing the simplicity of trading and how it works on probabilities.

But, ****, i did it. 100% winners, 0% losers... I have created what i would call a 98% correct system.

Ha. I'm going to feel SOOOO witty around these forums now. HA!

Again you won't believe me but.... I will tell you right now, i did it.

100% in backtest.
100% in demo.
100% in live trading.
10% risk.
0% drawdowns.
1 trade per week.
13 markets.
Use of two indicators and 14 time-frames.
20% return per trade.
20% return per week on average
4 hours of work per day.

Now to disappear and spend my 4 hours a day becomming a millionaire.
I don't need to prove it, i don't need to reply, i'm literally just here to gloat, i don't need anyone to believe me... I just wanted to rub it in your disbelieving, smug little faces.

On these forums you cast doubt on everyone, sceptism. And here i am! I did it.

Now to the serious part. I will share it with one person. Promise. If your not a ********, i'll seriously tell you what to do, the entry, the exit, the money management, the 'Psychology' ;), the markets, the time-frames, the time you got to trade.

Seriously, one person. One person, i promise i will give you a system which doesn't fail. Someone who deserves it and has good intentions and reasons...

No1 will believe me, you'll all through jealousy want to flame me. But i promise, one person you can have it.

I'm so ****ing on top of the world right now its amazing. Exams in 10 days and i haven't revised because i'm just so god-damn good at trading. I really have created something amazing, i'm like the Jesus of trading.

100% winners, who would of thought.

If this has been backtested over 6 years of data as you described, would you be willing to post the Monte Carlo Results for these tests?

Chorlton

Yes i'm making £100 trading the FTSE100 and still am - Except today, i lost twice.
Ermmmm, Halo, does this mean the 100% success rate has taken a hit? Seriously, I'm just off to the Ferrari dealership now - what should I do?
:eek:
Tim.

I prefer actually buying shares themeselves, its a psychological matter.

Excuse my maths, you said 100% accurate, after today then, having lost twice, those stats have altered then I presume, or are you trading a different system to the one your bragging about, so if you trading another system which takes losses as you mentioned here and you have a system thats 100%, why did you take those trades, doesn't make sense.... a bit confused here, either you haver a 100% system or you don't, if you do and you didn't trade it, you must struggle with your discipline and patience if you take trades outside of the "holy Grail" set-up you so brag about, just wondered.

Okay - hands up the mod' who's been tinkering with the thread title! My money's on Don.
:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.