You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about jealousy Halo,

But seriously what's the point of this thread or any other you have started recently, how does it benefit you or the other members of this forum.

You really do seem to have attention seeking issues, I can see no other reason for you stating that you have a holy grail system that you will share with one person, apart from wanting to be bombarded by pm's by noobs that don't know better.

In so many ways you are just like spanish, he clearly had similar issues.

Hi Halo,
Most of us here have, at one time or another, thought along similar lines as you, although it must be said, you are in a league of your own on the gloating front. In every case - that I'm aware of - the market brought us all back down to earth with a thud. It (the market) is especially fond of giving lessons in humility to those who think they've got it licked. Perhaps you will be the first person ever in the history of trading to truly get your leg over the market, so to speak. However, given that your profile suggests you're a novice part-timer, the odds are somewhat stacked against you. If I were you, I'd give your system to a city institution in return for a small fee. That way you won't have to endure the sheer tedium of winning every trade every day, which will surely drive you nuts. It's a bit like the olympic swimmer Mark Spitz winning 7 gold medals in the 1976? games. He lost his marbles soon after as he'd achieved the highest sporting challenge of his day and there were no more mountains left for him to climb. Don't lose too much sleep worrying about this though, as it's not a fate that's likely to befall you anytime soon.
;)
Tim.

Tim - I'm not a novice part-timer, i just don't update my profile.

I think the reason 'MOST OF US' failed at a holy-grail system is because you created them through ignorance rather than knowledge and understanding :)

If i showed the system to someone who is experienced in trading, they wouldn't find flaws, it logically would adapt to market changes unless the disappearance of trends and volatility were to come...

Timska, Do you want the system? You can be my proof of how amazing i am.

Not about jealousy Halo,

But seriously what's the point of this thread or any other you have started recently, how does it benefit you or the other members of this forum.

You really do seem to have attention seeking issues, I can see no other reason for you stating that you have a holy grail system that you will share with one person, apart from wanting to be bombarded by pm's by noobs that don't know better.

In so many ways you are just like spanish, he clearly had similar issues.

The point in this thread, is to rub my success in your smug little faces.

Previous threads have been attempts to create long threads... This is not. This is a gloating session.

I know it seems like i'm trying to create arguements - but this time, i am just here to gloat - On these forums everyone is so disbelieving and negative and sceptic and telling everyone they'll fail and how hard it is.... And i did what they couldn't so i i'm just rubbing it in y'all faces.

Plus, i will share the system with one person... No0bs can bombard, one will get lucky... I'm being serious - Doesn't matter what you think :)
x

The point in this thread, is to rub my success in your smug little faces.

x

Halo,

I don't know you and i probably never will, I couldn't care less if you are doing well trading,

If your on your way to millions good for you, if your not...then well your not.

Halo,

I don't know you and i probably never will, I couldn't care less if you are doing well trading,

If your on your way to millions good for you, if your not...then well your not.

Thats the thing. Spanish used to get off on telling people about his 'luxurious lifestyle' etc, and tried to make people jealous.
The thing is, We dont even know him! Why would anyone be jealous? If he were my next door neighbour (*Shudder*) and stopped me each morning to talk about his success and then sped away in his lamborghini, ill admit, i would be envious, but he's just a name on the internet...not to mention the fact that i dont believe a word he says (same could be said for halo89 )

Thats the thing. Spanish used to get off on telling people about his 'luxurious lifestyle' etc, and tried to make people jealous.
The thing is, We dont even know him! Why would anyone be jealous? If he were my next door neighbour (*Shudder*) and stopped me each morning to talk about his success and then sped away in his lamborghini, ill admit, i would be envious, but he's just a name on the internet...not to mention the fact that i dont believe a word he says (same could be said for halo89 )

i don't think spanish ever said he had a great lifestyle, he always said he needed very little profits to live, when he couldn't make it he would borrow from his mum steal electric from the neighbours and bump vendors on ebay.

In the end spanish was not banned for his claims of success or his style of trading. it was he was a gobby teenager with no regard for anyone but himself.

Timska, Do you want the system? You can be my proof of how amazing i am.
Sock it to me Halo and, if it works, I'll gladly sing your praises from the rooftops. Be warned however, I am a truly dreadful singer - as friends and family will testify.
Additionally, I confess I'm a tad concerned at this early stage by the following ". . . i can't see how the market would change so much that it would stop working... It would literally have to stop having trends". Your system is - by implication - a trend following one. Nothing wrong in that so long as you can determine 100% of the time when the market's trending and, more importantly, when it's not. I dare say you'll reveal all when you give me your system. Ahhhh, financial independence at last . . .
:D
Tim.

then you must have missed his thread on elitetrader!! That was somthing else! Just ask proph, lol

Halo... you should have said 65% sucess rate and you added to winners.

The fact that you said 100% means your claims cannot be entertained

Halo, don't you know from Adam and don't really care. I take it to gloat properly you will be posting your results as if you really are f**king amazing, you would want to back up your claim and only then you will get peoples attention? Seriously, post some charts to make it worthwhile.

p.s. I am amazing too but I don't go around telling people. ;)

so you made 24 trades in six months and right from the off you got them all right?

i'm sure i must have misinterpreted you, as this obviously isn't plausible.

i'll test your system halo, if timsk doesn't test it.

i'm a complete beginner, but i don't bull****.

so you made 24 trades in six months and right from the off you got them all right?

i'm sure i must have misinterpreted you, as this obviously isn't plausible.

i'll test your system halo, if timsk doesn't test it.

i'm a complete beginner, but i don't bull****.

You want the profits

No, not again , please I can take anymore, laughter that is, I guarantee we will not see any evidence or proof what so ever and you will take any action you have to stop yourself from proving/showing yourself to be worthy of being taken seriously. 100%, hmmmm, wonder how many professionally qualified city traders use 100%, probably count the answer on 1 finger. If you have the perfect system, as a poster mentioned, sell it!!!

one thing though halo, no matter how old you are, posting without any obvious restraint using that kind of language will only really get you one kind of response in return.

if you seek respect, be respectful, if you simply seek attention, then continue as usual.

But, ****, i did it. 100% winners, 0% losers... I have created what i would call a 98% correct system.

Ha. I'm going to feel SOOOO witty around these forums now. HA!

Again you won't believe me but.... I will tell you right now, i did it.

100% in backtest.
100% in demo.
100% in live trading.
10% risk.
0% drawdowns.
1 trade per week.
13 markets.
Use of two indicators and 14 time-frames.
20% return per trade.
20% return per week on average
4 hours of work per day.

On these forums you cast doubt on everyone, sceptism. And here i am! I did it.

Exams in 10 days and i haven't revised because i'm just so god-damn good at trading. I really have created something amazing, i'm like the Jesus of trading.

100% winners, who would of thought.

Truly amazing. And so modest ...............

PS - take the exams, just in case a black swan approaches in the dark of night.

Status
Not open for further replies.