YOU #¤%&#¤%& #¤%#¤% Show me a profitable strategy!

I have back tested and forward tested pretty much EVERY strategy I have seen on this board and other boards.

So far I can tell you that NONE of these strategy's are performing better than just cost averaging dividend stocks!!

IF YOU ARE NOT RISKING TO WIPE YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL NOT EVER BECOME RICH FOR TRADING FOREX!! If you are willing to prove me wrong, show me a strategy with eg 90% win ratio or one THAT WE CAN ALL SE WILL BE PROFITABLE IN THE LOOOOONG RUN.

Guess what, you are going to fail!

I'd be happy if you can prove me wrong.

Best regards.
Maybe your too ignorant to see what people are capable of, your so busy trying to 'talk' your way in, your view is so narrow minded that your not willing to accept or realize that people are crushing your 20% target.

manners make a man whats your name

you have none at all which says it all, every other post

YOU ARE RIGHT and still condescending I note

have a good Easter whats your name, hope your rota gave you this weekend off in that supermarket you keep mentioning

Andy

MP is not proving anything other than after what was it 30 yrs of trading he does not no what MP stands for

Andy

MP is not proving anything other than after what was it 30 yrs of trading he does not no what MP stands for

Andy

Something sure hit piggy's nerve.

There is no reason to lie about it. 99% of the people in here are losing money! 99% of the losers just can't wait ten years to get rich. This very fact will ensure they stay at their ****ty jobs.

I'm sorry I have to be the one coming forward and tell you this piggy.

Best Regards

You wont make many friends by posting what you believe, people dont want to hear what you have to say and will argue till their blue in the face and this of course will not solve anything.

I'd give up, although I see many truths in your posts, people will just have to learn themselves.

Some will make it, most wont.

If you yourself are successful within the market place, dont forget where alot of it comes from.

There is no reason to lie about it. 99% of the people in here are losing money! 99% of the losers just can't wait ten years to get rich. This very fact will ensure they stay at their ****ty jobs.

Best Regards

Hot air

Best Regards

Hi

tell me what :?:

you do not no me, you no nothing about me

Your assuming, jumping to conclusions based on fresh air or is it HOT AIR

is that how you select your stocks for your long term investments :?:

Life .................you now your going to collect right :?:

your an idiot mate whos led a sheltered boring life by the sounds of it

any way off for a walk on the beach with my dogs in the am tomorrow on the beach below thats 10mins walk from my house that was mine last time I checked:p

the only dreamer round here is you mate

do not bother to re-post, your not worth this post let alone a reply

Andy

Attachments

• Newquay.jpg
    Newquay.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 637
  • pure gold.jpg
    pure gold.jpg
    913 bytes · Views: 627

Andy

LOL I couldn't rep you because I have already apparently but this is the funniest post I have read in a while :)

I'd moderate the thread but my viking friend is achieving his goal for the thread --- berserk hilarity.

In amongst the urge to throw yet another insult guys, please keep it funny and not to personal so that we mods can just roll around and don't have to do any work. Remember eric the red didn't head towards America because he wanted to ... he was thrown out.

Ehh no.. I'm not buying anything in dollars. That is why I recommend people to stay away from the american exchanges as well. I operate here in Norway actually. The principle is still the same.

But!

If the net current assets value is 100 and you are buying these 100 for 70. If the company is bankrupt tomorrow, there is still 30 left for you to collect. Although it is highly unlikely that it will bankrupt given the conditions I just mentioned.

Go ahead and brush up that high school math and learn some accounting. Read those two books I mentioned earlier too. It will change your life. This is the strategy I use in bear markets and I still make 20% every year with it. I'm confident that is more than 98% of the people reading this board is making.

Someone mentioned Graham said in his last days it was getting to hard to do this. That was because of the sheer quantity of data. That is not really much of a problem anymore with modern technology.

And yeah! I do follow another thread here. I still have the challenge out for somebody to show me a way to make more than 20% EVERY year. I know some of you guys laugh about it but to be honest I don't think you are making any money AT ALL. And I bet you have a ****ing lousy amount of money to play with!

MP is at least trying to prove it, and that is more than what can be said of most of the morons in here losing money day in and out while they are not working at the super market.

" MOST OF THE MORONS IN HERE LOOSING MONEY "........... !! :-0:mad::mad:

THATS A DISGRACE............. !!

You dont know what your talking about..!! - just because your TINY mind cant CONTEMPLATE a larger return - if YOU have a problem imagining what IS and what ISNT possible, maybe YOU should go back to your studies - (sounds like youve been reading about Benjamin Graham and " VALUE INVESTING " too much....... !!
Your not an accountant or a " portfolio manager " are you..? :sleep:

- oh,and before you hit everyone with -" well Buffett is the richest man in the world and hes a disciple of Graham " - well sorry to burst your little bubble - if you go take a $100m off say 50 " investors " NEVER split/dilute the share Cap of your company - to make it look impressive and jam everyone into stocks that " may or may not do ANYTHING in 25 plus years time " - !!

You might think 20% a year is GOOD - For someones whose interested in Investing - IT MIGHT BE...... !!

when i think of the run we had on the NR recently - i imagine yourself with all the other daily mail/BBC - HYS doom mongers sweating it out in a VERY long queue........ !!!!:LOL::LOL:

Ehh no.. I'm not buying anything in dollars. That is why I recommend people to stay away from the american exchanges as well. I operate here in Norway actually. The principle is still the same.

But!

If the net current assets value is 100 and you are buying these 100 for 70. If the company is bankrupt tomorrow, there is still 30 left for you to collect. Although it is highly unlikely that it will bankrupt given the conditions I just mentioned.

Go ahead and brush up that high school math and learn some accounting. Read those two books I mentioned earlier too. It will change your life. This is the strategy I use in bear markets and I still make 20% every year with it. I'm confident that is more than 98% of the people reading this board is making.

Someone mentioned Graham said in his last days it was getting to hard to do this. That was because of the sheer quantity of data. That is not really much of a problem anymore with modern technology.

And yeah! I do follow another thread here. I still have the challenge out for somebody to show me a way to make more than 20% EVERY year. I know some of you guys laugh about it but to be honest I don't think you are making any money AT ALL. And I bet you have a ****ing lousy amount of money to play with!

MP is at least trying to prove it, and that is more than what can be said of most of the morons in here losing money day in and out while they are not working at the super market.

oh, and to quote - " Ehh no.. I'm not buying anything in dollars. That is why I recommend people to stay away from the american exchanges as well "... !!

is that another " sweeping "statement of yours .... ??

The Euro is WAY overvalued, sterling will be in for a hard time this year and i WOULD keep an eye on the Dollar if i was you - you could try having a GOOD look at USD/NOK...!! - and if you go trade THAT PAIR properly - you MIGHT just make a bit more than that 20% you keep using as YOUR " benchmark " for what is and what isnt possible........ !! :idea::!:

But!

Go ahead and brush up that high school math and learn some accounting. Read those two books I mentioned earlier too. It will change your life. This is the strategy I use in bear markets and I still make 20% every year with it. I'm confident that is more than B98% of the people reading this board is making.

By the way, i have nothing against Norway AT ALL..... !! I think AHA are icons and one of the BEST bands in the World ........ !!Also, i think Morten Harket is one REALLY COOL guy ... !! (y)

" MOST OF THE MORONS IN HERE LOOSING MONEY "........... !! :-0:mad::mad:

THATS A DISGRACE............. !!

You dont know what your talking about..!! - just because your TINY mind cant CONTEMPLATE a larger return - if YOU have a problem imagining what IS and what ISNT possible, maybe YOU should go back to your studies - (sounds like youve been reading about Benjamin Graham and " VALUE INVESTING " too much....... !!
Your not an accountant or a " portfolio manager " are you..? :sleep:

- oh,and before you hit everyone with -" well Buffett is the richest man in the world and hes a disciple of Graham " - well sorry to burst your little bubble - if you go take a $100m off say 50 " investors " NEVER split/dilute the share Cap of your company - to make it look impressive and jam everyone into stocks that " may or may not do ANYTHING in 25 plus years time " - !!

You might think 20% a year is GOOD - For someones whose interested in Investing - IT MIGHT BE...... !!

when i think of the run we had on the NR recently - i imagine yourself with all the other daily mail/BBC - HYS doom mongers sweating it out in a VERY long queue........ !!!!:LOL::LOL:

NR is history. More recent is HBOS, which is in the news and the subject of an investigation into malpractice by certain traders. There is villainy where the big fish gather, make no mistake about that and sprats may, or may not make money on these trades. That depends on which way they were trading, at the time. Get caught out on one of those and you can get cleaned out. Remember that MP does not use stops, so that 5000% can be negative for someone who follows his system. I shorted BARC overnight and did well enough. If I had shorted HBOS, I would have done better but I, also remember, buying DMGT and holding overnght, once, last year and they issued a news statement during the night that resulted in a gap down opening the next morning that lost me a packet.

So, no, I don't think that MP has proven anything, yet, although I am following and practicing some of his ideas, with interest. He is a good element, capable of running an interesting thread and T2W needs more of these posters, but it is us that have to put our money on the line and see if what he writes works for us.

5000% has to pass the 20% barrier, first, on the way up.

Split

Last edited:
The Euro is WAY overvalued

Based on what ? price is what it is and if people are still prepared to buy it then it cannot be overvalued. Look at what the Chinese and others are wanting to trade in and if they do the Euro will go up even more.

Paul

Nice to see a fellow normegian here ^^ We are known to be the most annoying people on the internets so this thread makes sense to me.

Anyways, 20% a year is pretty good imo.. For a managed fund atleast or as OP says a low risk investment. I was actually showing a friend of mine who is into stocks forex yesterday and made a 20% return on his demo shorting eurusd in ten minutes but the risk was pretty high with 100x leverage so i spose that doesent count.

A 20% low risk investment sounds better to me than a 40% high risk investment atleast.. Or if i could choose I'd diversify and do both.

I'm sure there are people making higher returns and doing well at that but for a newbie starting out 20% annual sounds great :D

While we're waiting for monday;
"Diversify your bonds, bitches"
- Wu Tang Financial

well, resurrecting threads that have been dead for 2 months will get you that kind of Rep

yep, we tend to do that.. anyways.. did we come to any conclusion here? It doesent matter.. i am a refugee from the norwegian forums where as you can imagine things are much worse ;)

Based on what ? price is what it is and if people are still prepared to buy it then it cannot be overvalued. Look at what the Chinese and others are wanting to trade in and if they do the Euro will go up even more.

Paul

Quite right.

The Euro is gonna keep going and Sterling is going down.

Just my opinion and I know SFA. :D