Would profitable traders participate in online forums?

I don't profess to know a lot about auto execution, but do a lot of these or any actually work?

I don't profess to know a lot about auto execution, but do a lot of these or any actually work?

I would say 99% of them do not work in the long term , I have yet to see one consistently profitable auto solution in public places ,but I have seen some privately.

O D T

thank you for all your reply`s

as you have seen for yourself, this friend of mine is not easy to please
he still doubts that succesful professional traders would be wasting their precious time off work lurking n the forums. However he appreciated and agreed on some of your comments, overally concluded that the post were to vague and did not answer the question asked. :confused:

Thank you and good luck
your truly sincerely and faithfully
shatztrader

Let me answer. There are a lot of good traders here who are happy to help new guys and advise. Many profitable traders have time to kill simply because they aren't in the markets all day long. My average time in market is around 5 hours a week . A lot of us work from home and its good to share ideas and sometimes boredom sets in waiting for a set up. You have the definitive answer.

This is just one of those "Anyone a profitable trader here?" threads. Following shortly, "Can I really make a living from trading?" and "How much can I earn a year?"

This is just one of those "Anyone a profitable trader here?" threads. Following shortly, "Can I really make a living from trading?" and "How much can I earn a year?"

no shadowninja this is not that kind of thread :LOL:
as you may know, trading require discipline , mental agility and cool mind etc etc
I understand many of partipants here are retail traders, subjected to delusions if not careful
eh anyways I am tired and dont want to argue... this was a serious question coming from a sceptical frind of mine thats all

missed

Last edited:
thank you for all your reply`s

as you have seen for yourself, this friend of mine is not easy to please
he still doubts that succesful professional traders would be wasting their precious time off work lurking n the forums. However he appreciated and agreed on some of your comments, overally concluded that the post were to vague and did not answer the question asked. :confused:

Thank you and good luck
your truly sincerely and faithfully
shatztrader

has he not got anything better to do with his time :LOL:

A lot of us work from home and its good to share ideas and sometimes boredom sets in waiting for a set up

genau!
Specially if you do not people around you to talk about trading, forums are a way to keep contact with the comunity

What were you hoping to achieve from this thread?

-A number of people on here claim to be profitable.

-You don't take their word for it so start a thread asking if profitable traders participate in online forums.

-On your thread you are told of those that claim to be profitable here.... but won't take anyones word for it.

You were only ever going to end up going round in circles

For what it's worth, why would a traders profitability have a huge effect on wether or not they visit this site? Profitable traders don't have much more or less time on their hands than unprofitable traders. Profitable traders don't neccessarily have better or worse things to do with their spare time than unprofitable ones.... They're just better at trading!

There are a number of good profitable traders who use this site and one or two EXTREMELY profitable traders. Fact. wether or not the ones here that make a song and dance of their success are really as they appear is much more debateable.

Scratching my head here, what is the point of this thread? To determine if successful traders are on this forum? There must be, 100 pct can't be unprofitable (statistically impossible). So now what?

Scratching my head here, what is the point of this thread? To determine if successful traders are on this forum? There must be, 100 pct can't be unprofitable (statistically impossible). So now what?

To find out if forms have any benefits, other than selling advertising and being marketing place for products and services.These products and services include brokerage services,mentoring,software,books,signals etc

What are the benefits of forum participation ?

O D T

I think it's important to hear new ideas, whether on forums (fora??) like this, or by reading books or trading journals, even going to conferences. I've derived benefit from this website and made some new contacts. And it's all free, what's the harm ...

Whilst it's unlikely that John Paulson or Georgie Soros are members, there are some profitable guys out there. I've always found the trading "community" (dreadful word) to be willing to share ideas.

Hi

I spend time on forums because I can find gold hidden in a snake pit.I get the gold and avoid the snakes .

Without the forums , I wouldn't have become a profitable trader.The answers are not spoon fed .You have to dig hard for the gold , and it is there hidden amongst sharks selling services

O D T

Hi

I spend time on forums because I can find gold hidden in a snake pit.I get the gold and avoid the snakes .

Without the forums , I wouldn't have become a profitable trader.The answers are not spoon fed .You have to dig hard for the gold , and it is there hidden amongst sharks selling services

O D T

I'm not proftable but this place has really opened my eyes.