Worldspreads suspends shares?

One would assume all open trades would have been closed out on Friday and PnL adjusted accordingly.?

Last edited:
Worldspreadsheist
Everything you need to know about worldspreads is available here..

Worldspreads weren't offering me zero spreads on my platinum account of late, but charging me half a point on all of their products. They lied and said it was the same for everyone.

Had anyone else lost there zerospreads on their platinum account

Just got of the phone from them.

Rough estimation to get funds back 3-4 months.

Just saw the bad news in the DM.

Hope everyone gets made whole.

Can't say i'm surprised about this though:whistling

Good to see you steve.My BD friend.

Do you have funds with them too?

Hi Goose,

Yes, had a few quid with them but it will be covered under FSA scheme. I've always spread capital very thinly around over many accounts. Looks like it's paid off this time!

Steve.

Hi Goose,

Yes, had a few quid with them but it will be covered under FSA scheme. I've always spread capital very thinly around over many accounts. Looks like it's paid off this time!

Steve.

your the same as me.But I have about 40% of my trading funds with them.Bugga.At least the funds were less than 50000.

Im sure you have an email about counting E wave in one second.Amazing,immy did it this time.

Yes, I merged the others but not that one because it was started in Aug2011 and the early posts in it wouldn't have made any sense to the current topic.

yes, but last post was nov 27, 2011, current topic posting started mar 16, 2012? and it couldn't be moved?

anyway, good job on merging all the others. maybe t2w posts can now move above donnaforex in google rankings now the discussions are not fragmented (y)