Worldcup !

Fifa have got to let technology help get the right decision.

There is a working system called kyros which would have given England that goal. A bit like hawkeye in tennis.

oh well

Should dump " butter fingers " in goal too.

The second one went between his legs fgs

goalkeepers and referees are having a difficult time this tournament.
Good to see the refs are evenly distributing their own mistakes. Makes it good and unfair for everyone. Who needs technology when everyone gets their fair share of mediocre officiating?

Peter

sigh..

Todays match is the first I've watched. Mostly because England players are a bunch of prima-donna ******s, many of whom like a few beers and are partial to a bit of coke now and again.

The most noticable thing is how much faster and fitter Ze Germans are. Even controlling the ball - those guys can outpace our 'wrapped in cotton wool' good for nothing to$$ers.

If only we had the likes of Andy Gray & Kevin Keegan nowadays - at least they didn't complain that their toilet paper wasn't soft enough like the bum-boys we have playing nowadays.

sigh..

Todays match is the first I've watched. Mostly because England players are a bunch of prima-donna ******s, many of whom like a few beers and are partial to a bit of coke now and again.

The most noticable thing is how much faster and fitter Ze Germans are. Even controlling the ball - those guys can outpace our 'wrapped in cotton wool' good for nothing to$$ers.

If only we had the likes of Andy Gray & Kevin Keegan nowadays - at least they didn't complain that their toilet paper wasn't soft enough like the bum-boys we have playing nowadays.

couldn't agree with you more ... none of them made that extra effort to get to the ball .. and slow !! what is the matter with english footballers nowadays ... I give in, we just weren't ready for this world cup mentally or physically and it showed

Usually I never watch, but these international events, hey, that's different, what with all the public viewing fun and all.

sarah-brander-Bastian+Schweinsteiger+girl.jpg

super-hot-soccer-babes.jpeg

58531324736115279905408.jpg

3028653943.jpg

holland-football-babe-wallpaper-10-570x368.jpg

189212372_fea06b8bfc.jpg

58531327596565279905408.jpg

Sweden-football-babes-wallpaper-9-450x290.jpg

Gonna be fun again, 2006 was awesome.

I don't like you anymore:) F*ckin England, they do my head in. Look at the price tags on the players for f*cks sake....and then they perform like amatuer sunday footballers.

Gerrard today...sh!t, Rooney may as well not have gone...sh!t, Lampard no skills...sh!t, John Terry in charge of the back four...sh!t.

Total biz, but it's a good excuse to get a load of lager down your neck.

Another decision to add to the comprehensive list of BS against England.:mad:
Not making excuses for an even more dismal second half (non) performance but FFS...all square at half time at least means theres all to play for. The whole thing just does my nut in.:mad:

Attachments

• lampards-goal_1667593c.jpg
    lampards-goal_1667593c.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Picture-6-300x202.png
    Picture-6-300x202.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 116
How good to see Germany win , playing such great football.

England played like the trash that we all really know they are ... not only as so called footballers but as people too.

Another decision to add to the comprehensive list of BS against England.
Not making excuses for an even more dismal second half (non) performance but FFS...all square at half time at least means theres all to play for. The whole thing just does my nut in.

Saddo !!!

Another decision to add to the comprehensive list of BS against England.:mad:
Not making excuses for an even more dismal second half (non) performance but FFS...all square at half time at least means theres all to play for. The whole thing just does my nut in.:mad:

Sepp Blatter! What a f*ckin c*nt he is. Why is such a stupid geriatric tw*t like him in charge of the biggest footballing body, he's a f*ckin disgrace.

Looks my grandkids did me a favour.

Have a good time, Markus. Germany deserves the win but they have far better competition ahead. I'll be rooting for them.

I'm listening to Five Live phone-in and I would not like to be in England's boots right now!

No more than 5 foreign players in any side - even 3 perhaps. National league football should not be international football.

No more foreign managers. Their psychie is all different.

Football academies up and down the country would be a good start for young twits hanging around corners looking for mischief...

Our football governing body should get a kick up the **** too for signing daft contracts two weeks before a world cup.

and your point is ?

My point is that the dumbass English people never know when they have been comprehensively beaten by a much superior team.

Many congratulations to Germany.

And I hope the saddo English who cling to crap excuses will one day realise how rubbish England is
as a football team.

****ing germans!

It was so great to see Germany beat the bunch of overpaid and overhyped moronic English scum and make them look like the pathetic a*rseholes that they most certainly are.

And besides that, the f*ucking manager can't even speak English.

WTF do you expect ?

No more than 5 foreign players in any side - even 3 perhaps. National league football should not be international football.

No more foreign managers. Their psychie is all different.

Football academies up and down the country would be a good start for young twits hanging around corners looking for mischief...

Our football governing body should get a kick up the **** too for signing daft contracts two weeks before a world cup.

It goes deeper than that mate. I watched a documentry on ESPN about the scouting industry in the UK, as always, money talks.

There were fathers using thier kids as weapons to get thier other kids into academies. Sh!t loads of agents with absolutely no scrouples whatsoever. People with contacts can get a half decent kid into the game. I would say it's slightly corrupt.

There must be so much talent go to waste or never spotted in this country, it's a shame really.

My point is that the dumbass English people never know when they have been comprehensively beaten by a much superior team.

Many congratulations to Germany.

And I hope the saddo English who cling to crap excuses will one day realise how rubbish England is
as a football team.

Only a sweaty sock could hold such views. Shame your lot can't even qualify :LOL:

Only a sweaty sock could hold such views. Shame your lot can't even qualify :LOL:

He's not a sweaty is he? Well f*ck me, what a load of sh!t thier football is. At least we get somewhere, what have the porridge wogs got to remember.....Archie f*ckin Gemmill. W*nkers!

Euro 96, Paul Gascoine.....take that one out of the back of the net.