World Money Show

GameOver22

Hi

I just got an Email from Trade2Win about the World Money Show in Orlando, and i get free tickets (im guessing like everyone else here).

Has anyone been before? Does anyone have any extra information, i cant open there website link from the Email, are any of you guys going to go at all?

I live in England, so its quite a trip, but because its in Florida, i think i can wangle it with my partner!

Thanks

Matt :cool:

these expo's are rarely worth paying cash to attend. Save your airfare and wait for the Moneyshow in London later next year.

Interested to hear you say that you can't open the link in the email - why is that?

I send the emails out and it should open fine - I know the site itself is a little slow responding sometimes, so did it 'open' but not actually 'open', or did the link not work?

If it didn't work, how do you get your email? (hotmail, OE, Outlook, Eudora etc)?

Thanks

PS We're not going to the Orlando show, but you might be interested to know that there is a Traders' Expo on in New York from Feb 18-21 inclusive, which the T2W 'mob' is going to (we have a stand at the show)- might be more a traders' cup of tea than the WMS Orlando.

More Details on NYC Expo

cool - make sure you guys hire a bunch of scantily clad models for T2W and outdo the Elite Trader lounge/stand :cheesy: