World Money Show - a warning

Went to the show myself this year just to see what it was all about and if there was any worthwhile speakers who had anything of any value to say...

There wasn't, just a bunch of barrow boys selling the 'dream' except they all looked like chavs you wouldn't touch with a barge pole. What also annoyed me was that some stalls tried to lure you in with 'attractive' sales women, yet non were even remotely good looking which irritated me...they could at least put in the effort to con you.

My favourite part was listening to this c*** who banged on about knowing the secrets to success which was "riding on the coat-tails of the big boys" haha amazing really. I feel sorry for anyone who signed up just to be shown how to follow an already rolling trend.

My favourite part was listening to this c*** who banged on about knowing the secrets to success which was "riding on the coat-tails of the big boys" haha amazing really. I feel sorry for anyone who signed up just to be shown how to follow an already rolling trend.

Can you remember who he was? Spill the beans....

Can you remember who he was? Spill the beans....

I can't seem to find info for the one I attended, I went with a friend who says he will have a look after work in the pamphlet they gave out and will post it then. I have an idea who it might be but don't want to name names until I can be sure

buliding up post count to reply to someone who pmed me, i dont know why they have the 15 post count rule seems kind annoying for everyone

hmm nah it applied to me and i created by account back in march...i got a job as a trader next year but i havent studied finance before so its not like i can make any valuable contributions or posts yet anyway and some people who are in the process of applying for the same role as i got and pming me but i cant reply to them its very annoying!

hmm nah it applied to me and i created by account back in march...i got a job as a trader next year but i havent studied finance before so its not like i can make any valuable contributions or posts yet anyway and some people who are in the process of applying for the same role as i got and pming me but i cant reply to them its very annoying!

go to a less used thread/area then to do it? or just keep responding here, and shld be done soon.

why are they pm'ing you? why dont they just post the q on the forum.