Wirral Traders; why are you PM-ing me about your *stuff*?

You think I'd be hanging around here if I could trade? Well I wouldn't until I had a decent sized account then I'd come back.

Are these your photoshop skills or someone elses? Impressive either way..

:LOL:

My photoshop skills could be described as many things..."impressive" is not one of them, along with "above average", "good", "competent" and "better than those of a p1$$ed up baboon".

My son would design him a web site for way under a grand (no, he hasn't designed mine but he could see web sites he has designed) so if wirraltraders want a web presence (and an ad sense campaign) - essential to success for a beginning "coach/trainer" - then "wirral trader" can email me.

Ooops - isn't that an advert for my son? Never mind, but if wirral trader is allowed to use PMs to try to whip up business........:LOL:
Sorry if that's a bit cheeky, mods ! :LOL:

Richard

I sold my Internet Provider Business a while back so can do my own website thanks should I decide to, but thanks for the offer and pass on my regards to your son....

You think I'd be hanging around here if I could trade? Well I wouldn't until I had a decent sized account then I'd come back.

Sorry, thought it was just a slow day not much going on and we were all here just passing the time.... Should be good tomorrow though.

My son would design him a web site for way under a grand (no, he hasn't designed mine but he could see web sites he has designed) so if wirraltraders want a web presence (and an ad sense campaign) - essential to success for a beginning "coach/trainer" - then "wirral trader" can email me.

Ooops - isn't that an advert for my son? Never mind, but if wirral trader is allowed to use PMs to try to whip up business........:LOL:
Sorry if that's a bit cheeky, mods ! :LOL:

Richard

I sold my Internet Provider Business a while back so can do my own website thanks should I decide to, but thanks for the offer and pass on my regards to your son....

OK :)
Richard