Why was 50pips banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm.... Is your name Gedward cause you like Jedward - Of topic but ummm...

Yeah; is that correct ?

Of course its correct. I change my name every week to someone's off t.v.

Tonight MIchael im going to be Rupert The Bear. ( he was on T.v) :whistling

I think T2W should have a charity boxing competition so everyone can beat th 5hit out of each other and try to clear all this negative behaviour up, i'd definately be up for the North division:LOL:

I'll take you on T2W SUCKS(y) infact I think you and Black Swan should go at it!

Last edited:
T2W SUCKS! is, of course, 50Pips who was, of course, YouSadLosers and PhilNewtonSucks who were, of course, MrSpreadbetting or someone closely associated with him. MrSpreadbetting was, of course, a vendor who attracted a lot of criticism on these boards for allegedly plagiarising Phil Newton's work and for other allegedly dubious practices.

I'll take you on T2W SUCKS(y) infact I think you and Black Swan should go at it!

;) That would be a grave mistake, even though tramps from Glasgow normally do carry stanley knives he would be very much out of his depth. I've contributed to many forums (on diverse subjects) over the years, but this place is as mad as a bag of badgers...

You know the bit in Glengarry Glen Ross, the bit were Shelley Levene (Jack Lemmon), is the salesman in a long running slump with issues? Whenever I see that film and see Shelley it sends shivers down my spine; the fear of ending up like that...he still retained more dignity than Davie though...don't think I've ever witnessed a grown man implode the way Davie has...honestly it's tragic 'cos he could trade, he must have been able to surely?...ffs it's not that hard is it? Even if he just bought either side of a 20ema he could make a few quid; price going up buy, going down sell...

;) That would be a grave mistake, even though tramps from Glasgow normally do carry stanley knives he would be very much out of his depth. I've contributed to many forums (on diverse subjects) over the years, but this place is as mad as a bag of badgers...

You know the bit in Glengarry Glen Ross, the bit were Shelley Levene (Jack Lemmon), is the salesman in a long running slump with issues? Whenever I see that film and see Shelley it sends shivers down my spine; the fear of ending up like that...he still retained more dignity than Davie though...don't think I've ever witnessed a grown man implode the way Davie has...honestly it's tragic 'cos he could trade, he must have been able to surely?...ffs it's not that hard is it? Even if he just bought either side of a 20ema he could make a few quid; price going up buy, going down sell...

Why were you the focus of all this anger? I seem to remember that you were one of the ones calling for restraint in the Mr SB thread - you were certainly a lot less hostile than many of the contributors.

Why were you the focus of all this anger? I seem to remember that you were one of the ones calling for restraint in the Mr SB thread - you were certainly a lot less hostile than many of the contributors.

Yeah, thats right....Swans are supposed to be serene.:LOL:

T2W SUCKS! is, of course, 50Pips who was, of course, YouSadLosers and PhilNewtonSucks who were, of course, MrSpreadbetting or someone closely associated with him. MrSpreadbetting was, of course, a vendor who attracted a lot of criticism on these boards for allegedly plagiarising Phil Newton's work and for other allegedly dubious practices.

And he always gives himself away with his unique inability to spell or be grammatical (and I hope he doesn't try to claim that it's Lallans, as that would be an insult to thousands of good and decent Scots who are let down by the likes of him).

And if he has indeed done what has been alleged a few posts higher up, I'd think that would be an offence under the Data Protection Act, and actionable.

not sure tbh bud...reckon it might have been 'cos he saw me as part of the firm ( a forum guide) but you're right I was suggesting moderation were he was concerned on that thread that went on for months, that was then pulled....I wasn't even that troublesome on his bogus 50 pips thread, even though from day one (well perhaps two) I knew it was Davie after his pms...aww fook it...I'm gonna scale back the time I spend on here to practically nil...

:clap: BlackSwan for mod I say :clap: Do we have a seconder(y)

:LOL:

The thing about swans...apt to give one a nasty peck on the leg....and not inclined to let go :p

And he always gives himself away with his unique inability to spell or be grammatical (and I hope he doesn't try to claim that it's Lallans, as that would be an insult to thousands of good and decent Scots who are let down by the likes of him).

And if he has indeed done what has been alleged a few posts higher up, I'd think that would be an offence under the Data Protection Act, and actionable.

Mike, honestly, so what? If he has an insider at IG that has access to accounts and gives him info. it's more than their job's worth to pass on personal info and IG would get done... but it's bollocxs, he'd just use a bit of photo shop or something, the desperate tw@t. But heh, like I said so what; "oh look, here's Black Swan's IG SB accounts, 7k in one 700 quid in the other..." and the point is what Davie..? :rolleyes: Tragic failure mate...

Are you still getting up to trade at 5am?

Nope, although I was never that early, no late night/early morning trades these days either. I've altered a few things tbh and a lot more relaxed, at desk for 7:30, looking to take first trades by 7:45-8:00...

he was banned for being a nasty troll, a multinick, a vendor who claimed not to be a vendor, refusing to believe he was mrspreadbetting even though we knew without doubt he was, refusing to be badged and appearing to be overall a general bad egg intent on using the journal section to vent his bile and attack members. as such he will not be allowed back on the boards period.

subject and thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.