Why Members Get Banned

dc2000 said:
Geeze Soc I thought the Sunday times was a heavy read but you got that licked I hope Pauls got plenty of server space :))
Yes, because I have a lot to say and a lot remains yet unsaid, so let us hope we do not run out of space here.

bulldozer said:
Soc,
I fink your posts are brill!! :cool:
I also fink youve been blessed wiv the gift of wisdom and most people are obviously envious of that. :LOL:
I also fink that WIVOUT your posts there will be LESS viewers and this forum less interesting! :cool: :LOL:
So keep the posts coming young master! :cool: :cool:

Just wondering? how many hours do U sleep? cause your last post was at 3am :cool:

Bull

[email protected]
I have not been to bed for 72 hours now. Just wide awake. Wife ill in hospital, emergency op waiting for the phone to ring. Anxiety is the cause, sad to tell you.

Kiwi said:
If you do get banned and have some spare time on your hands you may want to enlist the aid of a shrink to work through those honest opinions. You can afford it bull :)
Avoid shrinks at all costs, always.

They are either mad or bad, and very often both.

badtrader said:
Tell me about it :cry:
I would love to.

Some day I will tell the story of how these self important idiots are capable of causing untold damage with their warped views and opinions and wicked intent., because according to their frame of reference they can never be wrong but everybody else has to be.

And as a consequence of being repeatedly in close contact with seriously bad, mad, sick and criminal people they eventually become irreparably contaminated themselves to the detriment of anyone who has the misfortune to encounter them.

SOCRATES said:
I have not been to bed for 72 hours now. Just wide awake. Wife ill in hospital, emergency op waiting for the phone to ring. Anxiety is the cause, sad to tell you.
=================================================================

Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

Best wishes

Bull
[email protected]

Kiwi said:
If you do get banned and have some spare time on your hands you may want to enlist the aid of a shrink to work through those honest opinions. You can afford it bull :)
====================================================================

Kiwi,

Its not the Money costs that bothers me! Its the rewards! :LOL: :cool: I see it has done you a little good and i think you need a few more visits? If your short for cash? thats no big problem for me, i can send you a loan for 1 year at only 4% intrerest. But i shall need your house as security tho! :LOL: :cool: :LOL:

Happy trading! :cool:

Bull
[email protected]

SOCRATES said:

give her my best regards

SOCRATES said:
You are very kind, she is out of danger now and doing well. Many Thanks. Kind Regards.

excellant this is good news now take a rest from trading & help her get better

QuenkishZakos said:
excellant this is good news now take a rest from trading & help her get better
Yes, I shall be taking 3 months off to look after her.

Fortunately I have competent people to handle everything.

I will continue to post on the site as and when convenient.

SOCRATES said:
Yes, I shall be taking 3 months off to look after her.

Fortunately I have competent people to handle everything.

I will continue to post on the site as and when convenient.

==================================================================

Soc,

Good to hear the good news matey.

Keep posting cause I'm one of your many fans! :cheesy: :LOL: :cool:

Bull

Then of course there are temporary bans , these are the worst kind because only a very few people know this !

There may be a temptation for other members to go around slagging off, supposedly banned members, only to discover to their horror and surprise that the temporary banned member has indeed made a comeback.

So the best course of action, as always, is to keep your own council on these matters. ;)

C V

fudgestain said:
If on a BB you upset a Moderator and/or the site owner you can get banned. Likewise if you speak or speak too often or harshly against their interests, you can get banned. Its not about fairness; its the way of the world.

As to the generality of what is allowed, if you stop the fireworks that from time to time occur between posters the whole BB can become a little tedious. Now if you come down hard and kill all the bright spots then the site owner gets the answer in the level of traffic. Also if you chop out the sparkiest posters you can also possibly find that the BB becomes dominated by a few puffed up bores.

However the above are just general remarks. I don't have to do the running of this or any other BB.
:)
They have banned a pro trader from this site Bulldozer.it's a great shame.There will be only school prefects left on this site,You should hold on to real traders,if you want to learn somthing from this game.

Bulldozer banned himself. He might have been a pro trader but he was not able to control his emotions, so he might not be a pro trader for much longer. There is a fine line between brilliance and madness and with his religious rantings and abuse to those who held different opinions, it looks like bulldozer had crossed the line.

badtrader said:
They have banned a pro trader from this site Bulldozer.it's a great shame.There will be only school prefects left on this site,You should hold on to real traders,if you want to learn somthing from this game.
You forgot to mention why there will only be school prefects left on this site.

For once I am going to leave what needs to be said, unsaid.

counter_violent said:
Then of course there are temporary bans , these are the worst kind because only a very few people know this !

There may be a temptation for other members to go around slagging off, supposedly banned members, only to discover to their horror and surprise that the temporary banned member has indeed made a comeback.

So the best course of action, as always, is to keep your own council on these matters. ;)

C V
Your counsel, Counter, not your council.

And as for Bully getting himself banned, I have sent him a congratulatory message.

This is because it is the only way to stop him spilling the beans.