Votes: 14 7.0%
  • I'm hooked - I just can't give it up

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • It's a fun thing - win or lose - I don't care

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • It's my job

Votes: 69 34.7%

• Total voters
I want to be able to place a one or two trades a week and make a very comfortable living.

Less work and more play. You only live once.

Because its easy money, why work, when you can "trade" for a few hours per day, only the trader makes it difficult imho, and thats worth FA, lol

Has to be the money and the lifestyle!

My ambition is to make a very comfortable living checking the 4hr charts 5 times a day and enjoying myself inbetween.

Joseff, if you wanna watch YouAreNotFree "enjoy himself ;);)" inbetween trades don't do it on my watch, I don't wanna have to see that sh*t

Has to be the money and the lifestyle!

My ambition is to make a very comfortable living checking the 4hr charts 5 times a day and enjoying myself inbetween.

I saw your journal thread. I think you're on the right course. As for me; just getting my feet with this stuff.

Forex trading is a comfortable activity everyday, and more it is an easy way for making money compared with the real business investment especially in a real product. Really, forex trading is full concentration and sometimes makes us dig dag dug but it is the way for getting money he he he and for me it will become a best alternative in the next because of the sophisticated internet technology. I also trade to fund my social work (I have made a social work - a play group my marginal community in my country).

Because I want to make oodles of money = It's my job - - - Reason Money
"It's just a hobby - money is not the issue" = "It's a fun thing - win or lose - I don't care" - - - Reason emotions
I'm hooked - I just can't give it up - - - Addition

I trade for money and I buy a lot of positive emotions. :)