Why aren't all genius's rich?

I'm a big fan of Albert's

But that news announcement of particles travelling faster than light prolly made the old boy turn in his grave :)

I'm a big fan of Albert's

But that news announcement of particles travelling faster than light prolly made the old boy turn in his grave :)

A theory is only a theory until it is disproved. He's had a good innings. But one guy said yesterday that particles from a star that exploded in 1987 should have arrived four years before the light arrived, if the new Swiss theory is correct, and that did not happen.

What new sigficance will it make for us, in practical terms if it is correct?

A theory is only a theory until it is disproved. He's had a good innings. But one guy said yesterday that particles from a star that exploded in 1987 should have arrived four years before the light arrived, if the new Swiss theory is correct, and that did not happen.

What new sigficance will it make for us, in practical terms if it is correct?

I reckon its all a Swiss plot to make another shedload of money - can't quite see how tho !

If they manage to re-juvenate Albert's brain ( currently in a pickle jar ) will it matter if they have removed several slices of it for tests ?

It's just a ploy to get the real thickies on the ladder. Not allowed to call people stupid anymore. They are mentally challenged or dyslexic.
If you can sign your own name you get a GPA
If pay them $100,000 you get a bit of paper too that says you have a degree !!

It's just a ploy to get the real thickies on the ladder. Not allowed to call people stupid anymore. They are mentally challenged or dyslexic.
If you can sign your own name you get a GPA
If pay them $100,000 you get a bit of paper too that says you have a degree !!

Absolutely and £9K university graduates will be better perceived than those from £8K.

In the economic sense would it be correct to assume that the cost of the university placement is higher because of demand or the university is actually inefficient, badly managed and returns poor value to cost?

Man is still pretty primitive in many respects when it comes to deciphering information.

No FT, no comment! :LOL:

9k a year is nothing compared to a NBBS one can acquire on T2W

You mean;

"NBBS - What does NBBS stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the ...
Acronym Definition; NBBS: N-Butyl Benzene Sulfonamide

???

Lol, had ya wondering though

I often find my self wondering - doesn't take much trying.

Life is full of mysteries.

Did you know that N-Butyl Benzene Sulfonamide ideally should be packaged and stored in a plastic drum with a capacity of 25 kg, externally packed in a wooden box / 4 drums a box. Then stored in a dark and cool place. It has a shelf life of one year, and must be carefully transported as inflammable substances.

Not many people know that!

I certainly didn't know that...
Did you know there are more living organisms on the skin of a single human than the sum of the entire human population.

I certainly didn't know that...
Did you know there are more living organisms on the skin of a single human than the sum of the entire human population.

Could depend on who you are talking about.

:)

Did you know that N-Butyl Benzene Sulfonamide ideally should be packaged and stored in a plastic drum with a capacity of 25 kg, externally packed in a wooden box / 4 drums a box. Then stored in a dark and cool place. It has a shelf life of one year, and must be carefully transported as inflammable substances.

Not many people know that!

You must think we're stupid, or something. Everyone knows that.