• Yes

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Who the **** are you talking about?

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've voted for him to return. He's a character (albeit a flawed one!), we need to keep the characters, its what makes this forum what it is. Yes he's rude at times and probably not as helpful as he could be but he's funny and gives spammers and ODT abuse which he gets extra points for. Oh and the Ferrari picture was classic! Come on Roth, don't be soft!!!

What did that retard get banned for? :cheesy:

I think he was very rude but limited in his insults...

Never got under my skin as hard as he tried...

I did give him couple of repus but not my favourite character - but definately above bhavin...

pal, even with your extensive 3 months experience on T2W, you're way out of line

If I'm out of line, that must make N Rothschild a deluded fanatical juvenile online terrorist.

I can say this without swearing, or hurling abuse at you or anyone for that matter....he clearly couldn't.

This is probably how he conducts his trading activities...thats why I seriously doubt that he can or ever will make a living from trading capital markets activity. N Rothschilds temperament is just to biased, deluded and erratic, and besides this he has some serious problems expressing himself using civilised language.

N Rothschilds attitude is flawed...not many people could work with or for a man that behaves like that. To be honest, I think he'd seriously struggle to have any friends with such a deluded attitude.

He believes that he is always right and everybody else is wrong, and thats coming from a man that has previously mentioned that he's been trading for only 3-4 years.

N Rothschilds arrogant 100% conviction that he is always 100% right and everybody else is always 100% wrong is a pre-requisite characteristic for almost definite failure in the markets.

My 3 months on T2W does not represent my trading career, however N Rothschilds 3-4 years on T2W may well represent his trading career.

He's probably only a kid in his 20's with wet dreams of becoming the next Paulson...so maybe it would be fair to put his demeanor down to still growing up, everyone grows up sooner or later, some people go broke and upset everybody around them in the process of growing up.

Either way, based on the way he was conducting himself, he was asking for a bloody nose.

Last edited:
If I'm out of line, that must make N Rothschild a deluded fanatical juvenile online terrorist.

I can say this without swearing, or hurling abuse at you or anyone for that matter....he clearly couldn't.

This is probably how he conducts his trading activities...thats why I seriously doubt that he can or ever will make a living from trading capital markets activity. N Rothschilds temperament is just to biased, deluded and erratic, and besides this he has some serious problems expressing himself using civilised language.

N Rothschilds attitude is flawed...not many people could work with or for a man that behaves like that. To be honest, I think he'd seriously struggle to have any friends with such a deluded attitude.

He believes that he is always right and everybody else is wrong, and thats coming from a man that has previously mentioned that he's been trading for only 3-4 years.

N Rothschilds arrogant 100% conviction that he is always 100% right and everybody else is always 100% wrong is a pre-requisite characteristic for almost definite failure in the markets.

My 3 months on T2W does not represent my trading career, however N Rothschilds 3-4 years on T2W may well represent his trading career.

He's probably only a kid in his 20's with wet dreams of becoming the next Paulson...so maybe it would be fair to put his demeanor down to still growing up, everyone grows up sooner or later, some people go broke and upset everybody around them in the process of growing up.

Either way, based on the way he was conducting himself, he was asking for a bloody nose.

Everyone loves an amateur psychologyst.

why on earth did he cover his face up? If I was 'put together' like that, i'd want the world to know who I am!

Christ - some of us are at work you know.

I had to turn round to make sure CNBC weren't filming.

Yer company's ****ty IT policies aren't my concern, work soemwhere more liberal :LOL:

Or if you're really lazy, do like I'm doign today and work from home, aiming to arrive for around 5pm for for pre-curry drinks...

i've got a few locals as mates and they reckon the office set-up for arcades has had it's day with plenty of them choosing to work from home instead.....you seeing this too mate?

i've got a few locals as mates and they reckon the office set-up for arcades has had it's day with plenty of them choosing to work from home instead.....you seeing this too mate?

More of our traders trade from home than are in the office, and in the office at least half won't be in on a given day...

I will always be in for big figures etc where the direct line, satellite feeds and all that jazz makes a big difference. With markets as quiet as they are this week there's not much point in going in, just happens that getting free supper so gotta be in for that really ;)