• Yes

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Who the **** are you talking about?

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted yes. His style is rough, but he does understand the markets. And of course I love when he gets overheated while debating ODT (y)

Peter

Yes Only because he's got balls and tells tells ODT to sod off..

Plus he is actually a good trader

I voted yes. His style is rough, but he does understand the markets. And of course I love when he gets overheated while debating ODT (y)

Peter

I seriously doubt he can trade, probably a frustrated window shopper, especially after witnessing his temperament here. He makes too much noise about nothing.

2 words - Phantom Tantrums

I seriously doubt he can trade, probably a frustrated window shopper, especially after witnessing his temperament here. He makes too much noise about nothing.

2 words - Phantom Tantrums

pal, even with your extensive 3 months experience on T2W, you're way out of line

800 views and only 41 votes. My conclusion: hardly anyone cares.

To be fair to Roth', 41 votes is quite an achievement and one that I'd be rather chuffed with if I was in his shoes. Most polls these days don't get anything like that many members voting.

As for me, I welcome his return so long as he is courteous towards other members - especially those who have views that differ to his. A difference of opinion is, after all, what makes forums like T2W interesting. What a dull place it would be if we all agreed with one another 100% of the time had had exactly the same views about the markets and how to trade them!
Tim.

I welcome his return so long as he isn't courteous towards other members, especially when they don't deserve it and/or are annoying

The chicken threw in the towel on that and ran off like ghosts were after him.Dion,Timsk and a few others.:LOL:

The chicken threw in the towel on that and ran off like ghosts were after him.Dion,Timsk and a few others.:LOL:

Did you know it's quite easy to hypnotise a chicken, due to their tiny brain? I wonder if the technique would work on you.

I only know that cos Iggy said so. Now he advertises car insurance. For a company that wouldn't insure him. Kinda sad really. Anyway I prefer the Meerkats.

Simples!

Did you know it's quite easy to hypnotise a chicken, due to their tiny brain? I wonder if the technique would work on you.

Depends if the user of the technique knows about all brain sizes , which are bigger or smaller or same. Alcoholics often have similar brain capacity.

Irrespective of NR's occasional incivility, to lose someone such as him whilst keeping someone such as ODDT --- well, that's like bringing on Emile Heskey for England when you absolutely have to score a goal.. pointless and shouldn't be allowed to happen.

I just spat a load of tea out reading that. I'm going to appropriate that as my own insult for others.

Anyway, no doubt the lad is lurking, enjoying the show. In the main he's worth having around in this fractured, psychotic and bizarre little community of ours.