Who made it in today?

Good on you, Lee.
Let's hope all the tree huggers in their spinning wheel Priuses felt their self-righteous indignation ebbing away as you drove past :)
And felt a touch of envy......

Those damn Russkies had all this planned to end "global warming" and to boost their gas sales.

Please note no tree huggers, greens or other decent upright folk concerned for the future of our planet were harmed in the writing of this post, nor offence intended :)

Dunno Dean I'm in the pub. Nowt happened earlier and for indecies guys like you I swear whole minutes went by without one lot trading. For snowball drive bys shape them like icicles for aerodyamicness...

I missed out on nothing then, 3 day weekends are the best, especially when your not worried about missing a high volume day.

The snowballs where a roaring success:devilish:

Next question is who is making it in tomorrow. I understand in our office will be even more pathetic as will be only me and another chap who live in London and another guy who has a flat in wapping for sexy time using it for working...

Its 30 degrees in Phuket today.... lol lol lol:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Its 30 degrees in Phuket today.... lol lol lol:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

SE Australia has been in the grip of an all time record heat wave. Adelaide scored almost 46C (114F) last week. I'd rather have the snow thanks! But a reasonable 30C where I am.

SE Australia has been in the grip of an all time record heat wave. Adelaide scored almost 46C (114F) last week. I'd rather have the snow thanks! But a reasonable 30C where I am.

not as hot here but still clear blue skies in Spain:clap: