Who made it in today?

Dunno about that. I do see LSE:SNOW is falling; fell quite heavily during the Asian session it would seem. I bet it wouldn't have happened if they had continued to ban shorting.

does that mean if we create a speculative bubble, and force the value for SUNSHINE up, we will get a good summer??

here til the death. no chance of me getting a train so taxi it will be my only option i reckon.

I have to avoid my flat so will be at work till past five in any case, although work might = pub here.

I've been here there and everywhere.already....
now I'm in again....snow problem!!!

Also made it all the 30 feet from bed to trading room.
Driveway also completely blocked.

Given that my office is the second bedroom, I don't really have any excuses. Am still in my Winnie The Pooh jimjams, mind.

11422.jpg

(Me signalling I want to sell 5 lots.)

Global warming seems to be a bit of a misnomer, I think Global F***ing is a much better fit.

Could have been an appletini... can't really remember, after a bottle of poppers everything becomes a bit of a blur

Judging by all proper traders on this site bantering on this thread, I assume its not worth making it in for the US session.

I'm going experiment with snowball drivebys

Judging by all proper traders on this site bantering on this thread, I assume its not worth making it in for the US session.

Dunno Dean I'm in the pub. Nowt happened earlier and for indecies guys like you I swear whole minutes went by without one lot trading. For snowball drive bys shape them like icicles for aerodyamicness...

Less than 20% of our office did... I just got in two minutes ago and looking at the volumes looks like it's the same story everywhere else...

I made it in with the full suspension mountain bike and a mini shovel to get me out of the drifts. Thinking about buying some spiked mtb tyres to make sure I have no excuses. Fun atmosphere in the office which should lift us out of the doom and glum Jan we've all been through

FT

8 degrees C warmer in NYC than in London at the moment and the sun is shining and the market will open down, so there should be opportunities :)
Richard

No cycling to office for me today, got my 4x4 out and made it here pi$$ easy, passing cars wheel spinning in the snow. Tempting to stay at home, done the snowman bit with the kids, now need to earn some bucks. :)