Who is the worst member on T2W?

well, i have a bit of a pot belly and im and 34 inch (post belly) (32 inch pre belly) in levi 501s. im 5' 11" high.

am i obese?

depends on your body fat level as well as BMI. Take a pinch of your belly and if it's over an inch you're probably alittle bit overweight. Ditto for your arms around the triceps area but I think it's like 1cm or something there.

depends on your body fat level as well as BMI. Take a pinch of your belly and if it's over an inch you're probably alittle bit overweight. Ditto for your arms around the triceps area but I think it's like 1cm or something there.

then by my reckoning im deffo overweight but ive also got a 10 inch c0ck.

c'est la vie.

Some of us are actually interested in improving our mind. ;)

Really? That's why I'm here. Unfortunately there have been no interesting threads for a while and all but a few of the people who can/are willing actually teach something about the markets have p1ssed off and other are busy or can't be bothered.

As for you I just assumed that you were here to push your Ultimate Bank Thrashing Theta System, make incorrect assumptions about market mechanics and refute professional opinion on derivatives based on your experience gained in unrelated vocations and hobbies. Oh and for a bit of exposure. Gotta get them students knowing the ole handle eh?

This is getting too Morecambe and Wise for me.

(plus, I've run out of options puns. So, I'll just straddle the stairs and head off to bed and strangle the bishop).

unless morcambe and wise is cockney slang for sumthin, Im pleased you gave up cos basically i dont know any more entendres let alone double ones.

me: A woman came into the store one day, asking for a "Pencil Newton-Raphson"

bramble: A "Pencil Newton-Raphson" from the store?

me: A "Pencil Newton-Raphson" she wanted...... "Pen-Iteration" she got!

Surely there are no bullies at flight school! You can learn a lot there you know.

I'm thinking about writing a book:

"Everything I know about fisting I learnt at flight school"

Weren't any bullies in shooting school either. :cool:

This is an over exaggeration in my view. I see plenty of obese people out and about a lot of the time and some a very active but they like to eat a lot as well.

With regards to BMI as a measurement for obesity, it is too general and does not factor in those with high levels of muscularity often seen in those with athletic physiques. A much better measurement is simply waistline size.

Paul

You know that. I know that. Michelle Obama appears not to know that.

Girl walks into a cocktail bar and asks the barman for a “Double Entendre”. So he gave her one.

OK, provoked by a cocktail reference, I submit the following:

Proving that silent films were a much-too-limiting venue for Harold Lloyd, whose command of sound effects was marvelous.