Who is the worst member on T2W?

Attachments

• bananadawg.gif
    bananadawg.gif
    7 KB · Views: 949
That's the way it goes sometimes. I have a thick skin. :cool:

no doubt you do, but usually having to say that( trying to convince yourself its true), usually means you find it an issue being laughed at in this case.

If i were to state that you were gay and you tried to convince me otherwise by saying you slept with x number of women, would only mean i have sparked a nerve with you about your sexuality.

If i were to state that you were gay and you were to ignore the statement completely finding the statement completely false and not even worthy of a response, i'm less likely to think you have a problem with your sexuality.

Basically, the fact that you feel need to reply is only making it worse for yourself.

no doubt you do, but usually having to say that( trying to convince yourself its true), usually means you find it an issue being laughed at in this case.

If i were to state that you were gay and you tried to convince me otherwise by saying you slept with x number of women, would only mean i have sparked a nerve with you about your sexuality.

If i were to state that you were gay and you were to ignore the statement completely finding the statement completely false and not even worthy of a response, i'm less likely to think you have a problem with your sexuality.

Basically, the fact that you feel need to reply is only making it worse for yourself.

That's a pretty limited view of human psychology and my experience indicates a wider view is more appropriate. Of course, debating that with you will cause you to state that it proves your point. A lose/lose for me. Oh my. :eek:

That's a pretty limited view of human psychology and my experience indicates a wider view is more appropriate. Of course, debating that with you will cause you to state that it proves your point. A lose/lose for me. Oh my. :eek:

No, actually you may find that it will frustrate me if you ignore me. The fact that you are replying compulsively is just playing into my hands. Even if my view on human psychology is limited then you're still playing into my limited view on the human psychology's hands.

Jesus, it's hard to comprehend how (or why) he comes out with this cr@p.

No, actually you may find that it will frustrate me if you ignore me. The fact that you are replying compulsively is just playing into my hands. Even if my view on human psychology is limited then you're still playing into my limited view on the human psychology's hands.

Anything I can do to bring joy to your life. :-0

just for info the girls on the handbag chatroom used to use that banana dancer as a symbol for what they called a 'banana faffer' ie a hopeless suitor who had no skill at dating.

just for info the girls on the handbag chatroom used to use that banana dancer as a symbol for what they called a 'banana faffer' ie a hopeless suitor who had no skill at dating.

F*** dem b1tchez! Banana dance goood!