Which Way Dow? Market Direction

DOW is only down 51 points after Citigroup announcement. BAT Sonar still indicates a rise.

Is anyone going to make any comments on this thread so far or are we all going to stay quiet. LOL

BAT Sonar (James)

The DOW is up as predicted, 117 points at 13,660. We are 65 points above our last entry point signal (BUY, go Long, Dow at 13,595)

BAT Sonar still indicates a rise from this level.

Thanks

BAT Sonar

Last edited:
Lost Trade

Last trade failed. Loss 200 points. In credit by 162 points in the past two trades.

Next time I will remember to move the Stop Loss up to entry point. Remind me

BAT Sonar

Last edited:
At last after 6 years of work I have created the Holy Grail trading system. It can predict every move on the stock market. It is based on the film the Da vinci Code. What was the Da vinci Code?

One of my relatives is Chief European economist at HSBC bank so I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
At last after 6 years of work I have created the Holy Grail trading system. It can predict every move on the stock market. It is based on the film the Devinci Code. What was the Devinci Code?

One of my relatives is Chief European economist at HSBC bank so I know what I am talking about.

HG, what's your market view at the moment ?

At last after 6 years of work I have created the Holy Grail trading system. It can predict every move on the stock market. It is based on the film the Devinci Code. What was the Devinci Code?

Its bid a tool (batty) ...again :rolleyes:

How's the Sonar doing these days?

HG, what's your market view at the moment ?

I said what was the Da vinci Code in the film, look on the internet? Why are there 90% losers in the market and only 10% winners. The market is supposed to be random so it should be 50% winners and 50% losers. You say at the bottom of your post - If you change the way you look at things... the things you look at change.

I also have a relative that was deputy to the IMF (International Monetary Fund)

Last edited:
I said what was the Da vinci Code in the film, look on the internet? Why are there 90% losers in the market and only 10% winners. The market is supposed to be random so it should be 50% winners and 50% losers. You say at the bottom of your post - If you change the way you look at things... the things you look at change.

I also have a relative that was deputy to the IMF (International Monetary Fund)

We aren't really interested in your family tree "ding dong" - the question is what's your view of Monday ???????????????????/ should be good after all the boasting and wild claims ?

At last after 6 years of work I have created the Holy Grail trading system. It can predict every move on the stock market. It is based on the film the Da vinci Code. What was the Da vinci Code?

If I got a euro every time I heard that :rolleyes:

Now I understand why they lost a colossal £8.7billion in America's house price crash :LOL:

Last edited:
I said what was the Da vinci Code in the film, look on the internet? Why are there 90% losers in the market and only 10% winners. The market is supposed to be random so it should be 50% winners and 50% losers.

That's completely flawed logic. Even if there are 90% losers (which remains to be seen), randomness doesn't imply a 50-50 distribution. For starters, there are transaction costs that must be taken into account. Secondly, let's assume a random system: throwing a dice for example. You win if a 6 comes up. Will you win 50% of the time? Of course not. You're equating two different things.

Anyway let's see some of that holy grail, instead of waffling about your relatives... it's not like that makes you any more credible. What is the market going to do on Monday?

The film the Da vinci Code or Holy Grail was a sequence of numbers 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 – 21 which is the Fibonacci sequence. The Fibonacci ratio is 1.618. This is called the golden mean, golden rule or divine proportion. Fibonacci or support and resistance level charts are used as a trading system in the stock market but most traders believe Fibonacci fits in the category of Market witchcraft or voodoo trading. What rubbish. All technical indicators us a form of Fibonacci or support and resistance levels. These numbers 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 – 21 or ratio 1.618 are fond throughout biology, art, weather, creatures and even architecture. Snail shells, shapes of galaxies and how they move, hurricanes, DNA molecules, sunflowers and many objects that occur in the natural word, even music.

The solar system is predictable and so is the stock market. If one planet in the universe broke that golden rule of ratio 1.618 by reversing the sequence then the whole universe would collapse. My trading system uses 6 different technical indicators each using a form of Fibonacci. It’s the combination that make my system the Holy Grail. Unfortunately my system has detected that the ratio 1.618 has been violated in all stock markets around the world. A reverse sequence has taken place. Always we see a recession before a credit crunch. Now we see a serious credit crunch before a recession. Banks will stop lending to each other and banks will stop lending to people that want to buy houses. Banks will collapse around the world. The housing market will collapse around the world. People will stop spending in the shops and all shops will eventually collapse. It’s a viscous cycle downwards. What you have to remember is that this Stock market surge and consumer spending over the last few years has been created by loans and credit. Once that dries up nothing will drive the stock market back up. We are looking at financial Armageddon. Stock markets will visit 0. Total end of the world as we know it.

The solar system is predictable and so is the stock market. If one planet in the universe broke that golden rule of ratio 1.618 by reversing the sequence then the whole universe would collapse. My trading system uses 6 different technical indicators each using a form of Fibonacci. It’s the combination that make my system the Holy Grail. Unfortunately my system has detected that the ratio 1.618 has been violated in all stock markets around the world. A reverse sequence has taken place. Always we see a recession before a credit crunch. Now we see a serious credit crunch before a recession. Banks will stop lending to each other and banks will stop lending to people that want to buy houses. Banks will collapse around the world. The housing market will collapse around the world. People will stop spending in the shops and all shops will eventually collapse. It’s a viscous cycle downwards. What you have to remember is that this Stock market surge and consumer spending over the last few years has been created by loans and credit. Once that dries up nothing will drive the stock market back up. We are looking at financial Armageddon. Stock markets will visit 0. Total end of the world as we know it.

:sleep:

Oh and btw, why does it say in your profile that you are only trading in your spare time, when you claim to have the holy grail?

Last edited:
:sleep:

Oh and btw, why does it say in your profile that you are only trading in your spare time, when you claim to have the holy grail?

Because if I enter the market using perfect Fibonacci rules and enter the market with real money when the ratio has already been broken in the stock market. I don’t know what the consequences will be. Everything in the universe is all connected by the Fibonacci ratio 1.618 including your body and mind. Look at how the moon moves. It affects the tides and oceans of the world. If the moon wasn’t there tides would stop moving, it would probably cause the weather to change and end of life on earth. This is mind blowing stuff.

Nobody will stop a global financial meltdown. The fed in America is pumping billions into the financial system to try and stop this credit crunch and banks collapsing. Big mistake because it causes resistance volume and drives the stock market down lower. As the stock market falls further the fed will do the same until there is no more money in the system.

Last edited:
Because if I enter the market using perfect Fibonacci rules and enter the market with real money when the ratio has already been broken in the stock market. I don’t know what the consequences will be. Everything in the universe is all connected by the Fibonacci ratio 1.618 including your body and mind. Look at how the moon moves. It affects the tides and oceans of the world. If the moon wasn’t there tides would stop moving, it would probably cause the weather to change and end of life on earth. This is mind blowing stuff.

Where does it stay in the above paragraph that you are actually trading?

There's nothing new in all of your posts, except endless circular argument (or lack of argument) and a lot of talk about nothing. Keep looking at the sky for answers, I prefer looking at my chart.

PS: we're all still waiting to hear what the universe tells you is going to happen in the stock market on Monday.

Where does it stay in the above paragraph that you are actually trading?

There's nothing new in all of your posts, except endless circular argument (or lack of argument) and a lot of talk about nothing. Keep looking at the sky for answers, I prefer looking at my chart.

PS: we're all still waiting to hear what the universe tells you is going to happen in the stock market on Monday.

I am not trading. I carn't take the risk. Money is going to be worth nothing soon anyway so what is the point. Just watch what happens to the markets around the world over time. Big banks can collapse over night and cause severe panic selling. We could be looking at a severe crash or sharp market downturn. My system is an early warning system so what you see will not be what I see. You think the markets look healthy and strong but believe me the opposite is true.

I am not trading. I can't take the risk. Money is going to be worth nothing soon anyway so what is the point.
Thank you, that kind of clears the whole holy grail thing up then, doesn't it? So much for your claims "it [your system] can predict every move on the stock market."

As this is a thread that deals with trading the DOW, I suggest you come back when you have something interesting to say.

You think the markets look healthy and strong but believe me the opposite is true.

Where did I say that? Please don't put words in my mouth.
Oh, and if your system is "an early warning system" than you're about 6 months late. There was already a potential bear market signal long before.

Ron Howard and Goldsman who wrote the Da vinci Code (Holy Grail) also wrote a book called the beautiful mind. How spooky because that’s what I have, a beautiful mind, a perfect Fibonacci mind that created the Holy Grail trading system and can explain life and the universe. Maybe I am the centre of the universe called God. Watch what happens to the Markets. Only God could predict financial Armageddon.

Ron Howard and Goldsman who wrote the Da vinci Code (Holy Grail) also wrote a book called the beautiful mind. How spooky because that’s what I have, a beautiful mind, a perfect Fibonacci mind that created the Holy Grail trading system and can explain life and the universe. Maybe I am the centre of the universe called God. Watch what happens to the Markets. Only God could predict financial Armageddon.

Oh boy, another one with serious ego-issues...:rolleyes:
:eek:fftopic: