Which Way Dow? Market Direction

Hello TheBramble

Yes, I remember the events very well, Batty deserved the ban, he was a twit! for spamming threads and members and of course multinicks. I had numerous chats by PM with Batty, on his system, so yes, I understand what its problems were (still are maybe?) and no, it wasn't hopeless, he had a good setup but it lacked an entry trigger.

For me only his delivery was suspect! I even warned him what would happen if he tried to sell it on the boards, shame he started spamming. apart from that silliness yeah I'm a fan, one of the few I suspect:LOL:

After he was banned I Found a possible answer to his issues, so if you log on here as "whoeverthingumyjigthistimeround"... James, check your ebay messages, it may help, don't tell me you deleted them all after your tool empire collapsed :rolleyes:

Lightning

Hello everyone.

Look I am sorry for all the trouble I caused. Please forgive me. I do have a good system and I will share it with you all soon. Please let me carry on.

BAT Sonar

James Hacche

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Look I am sorry for all the trouble I caused. Please forgive me. I do have a good system and I will share it with you all soon. Please let me carry on.

BAT Sonar

James Hacche

Hi James

Saying sorry on the boards is a step in the right direction, you need to convince the site admin that you are truly reformed, mail them, you may be allowed to stay, unlikely in view of your past antics but you could possibly catch them on a good day.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showgroups.php

Good luck

Lightning

Just found this on marketwatch.com

Is the market set to crash?
Eerie similarities with 1987 hang over next week's stock outlook
Friday's losses mimic those just before "Black Monday," but many analysts say this October won't witness a repeat of the havoc seen 20 years ago.

BAT Sonar (no comment on the above)

Just found this on marketwatch.com

Is the market set to crash?
Eerie similarities with 1987 hang over next week's stock outlook
Friday's losses mimic those just before "Black Monday," but many analysts say this October won't witness a repeat of the havoc seen 20 years ago.

BAT Sonar (no comment on the above)

If you look at the Footsie 200 average you will see a loss of momentum there that has not been seen since to 2003, so there are warnings telling us to be careful. It's not falling yet, though and the Dow, also, faltered in 2005 but resumed it's upward momentum in 2006. As far as swing is concerned, it looks like a down trend has started and it could be a big one, but it would need to go to about 13300, 500 points, to answer your question. It went more than that in July and recovered again.

On the other hand, the news is not good and investors are nervous around 20 years since 1987. The reason can only be pure superstition because, if there is a crash, it won't be when we are expecting it. Maybe next month, or over the next few years. The markets climb a wall of worry, so they say.

Split

What is the BAT Sonar Trading System?

It is based on 2 software packages that are extremely powerful. Each cost about £25 a month which is unbelievable. It is my aim to perfect the signals along with YOUR HELP. I don't have a perfect system and I am not here to sell it. I am putting my neck on the line here. Just give this a chance because I do have a good system here. It just needs tweaking. I don't want anyone to use real money on the signals I give, I am not going too yet.

BAT Sonar (James)

NO trading opportunities yet. Will keep looking.

Any comments on this Market? What will the DOW do next.

BAT Sonar

Last edited:
The DOW is down 160 points. Anybody got any signals as to when to buy using your own technical analysis?

BAT Sonar

The DOW is down 160 points. Anybody got any signals as to when to buy using your own technical analysis?

BAT Sonar

Hacche, if I might be so bold.

There doesn't appear to be much interest so far in your thread. Perhaps if you could get started with some material for the members to get their teeth into. Maybe this would help. ;)

cv

Hacche, if I might be so bold.

There doesn't appear to be much interest so far in your thread. Perhaps if you could get started with some material for the members to get their teeth into. Maybe this would help. ;)

cv

Just waiting for a buy signal. I feel the market will fall in the short term. Can't enter until market falls a little further. We are in the middle ground at the moment.

Thanks

BAT Sonar

Sorry guys, missed out on this rise. More like a sell order now because the market has risen so far. Will have to wait and see.

Thanks

Bat Sonar

BAT SONAR TRADING ALERT

Go SHORT. Dow at 13,930. I believe the Dow will fall from this level.

BAT Sonar

BAT SONAR TRADING ALERT

BUY (go Long) Dow at 13,595.

Stop Loss at 13,395

BAT Sonar

Last edited: