Which Way Dow? Market Direction

Yes, there are patterns in the stock market.
Yes I believe fib has a hand in 'creating' them.

At what point will that turn me into a ranting nutter:eek:

Well done BlackMonday. I love the name. It goes well with Financial ARMAGEDDON. I wonder if you and me are mathematical twins? Most probably. A Black Monday scenario is what I am expecting to see in the stock market system. One cog that gets stuck. Take one card out of a house of cards and it all comes crashing down very fast.

Last edited:
I nearly got excited about 1.618. Reason: Pi is 3.14159265. I see, from a geometric point of view, semi circles around price, this is not random. Is it just me?

I nearly got excited about 1.618. Reason: Pi is 3.14159265. I see, from a geometric point of view, semi circles around price, this is not random. Is it just me?

Correct. If the stock market didn’t show patterns then you could say it was random. The fact that the stock market produces many patters shows that it is a mathematical equation. Look at all forms of technical indicators on the market. They are all designed to look for patterns. Take candle sticks for instance. Traders look for pattern formation.

Over bought and oversold indicators like RSI try and smooth out the apparent randomness of a stock market graph thus producing a visible pattern. If you look at a Dow graph on it's own you see no patterns. It is only with the help of technical indicators that you see them. The system I have developed is the missing link to the stock market code. The Da Vinci Code (Fibonacci). The invisible element you can’t measure which is fear and greed which drives the stock market.

There are 4 elements to the stock market. Support Resistance Fear and Greed.

The Da Vinci Code which is Fibonacci explains everything in the universe and how it works. My Brain is the Da Vinci Code. The centre of the universe. That's why I can predict the stock market and the events in the future.

Last edited:
Correct. If the stock market didn’t show patterns then you could say it was random. The fact that the stock market produces many patters shows that it is a mathematical equation. Look at all forms of technical indicators on the market. They all try and look for patterns. Take candle sticks for instance. Traders look for pattern formation.

Is this all just the 'cycle' of 'belief' or 'illusion'. Ever expanding and cicular in design, but with no regard as to real worth, and no hope of ever really meeting the original worth.

Is this all just the 'cycle' of 'belief' or 'illusion'. Ever expanding and cicular in design, but with no regard as to real worth, and no hope of ever really meeting the original worth.

The Universe and life is all just a continuous system cycle due to Fibonacci (The divine proportion) or Da Vinci Code. Financial Armageddon is point 0 in Time Space Equilibrium. On the other side of point 0 is a Whole New World where humans will live in harmony under one Government Forever. Our brains are designed to live forever. The scientists say we only use 0.001% of our brain capacity in the 70-80 years we are alive on this earth in this system. That is a scientific fact.

We are not a product of Evolution. We are a product of a great mathematician. A creator.

Last edited:
HG,

I agree that fear and greed drive the stock market, greed creates support and breaks through resistance and fear creates resistance and breaks through support.

But it is because of this very fact that the dow will never hit 0 however if i am wrong and you are right then you are of no use to us because at 0 it will not matter if you were long or short because in order to make money those that are short need to buy to realise their gains and no one will sell at 0

Rabbits. You don’t start with one and end up with more than one. You certainly never have 1.618 Rabbits. Well, actually….anyway….

Even if you start with two, they don’t produce offspring at a consistent rate. Some are gay. Some are slothful or shy and some out out-and-out reprobates. On average, there is no average.

There are foxes.

When Foxes within the local area thrive and reproduce strongly using Rabbits as their primary food source, the population of Rabbits declines – they get eaten by the Foxes. Followed a phase-shift later by the population of Foxes who can no longer support their original, numbers on a dwindling primary food source. With the reduction in numbers of their primary predator, the Rabbits once again enjoy a randomly procreative renaissance. Upon which increase in foodstuff, the Foxes once again enjoy the newly abundant Rabbit pie and increase their numbers, ad nausea.

Throw into this mix the greedy farmers who introduce myxamytosis to control (kill) Rabbits and kill Foxes on a random and non-specific basis and you will notice a delightfully irregular, non-Fibonacci graph of the two populations (worryingly similar to that which would be considered random in the financial markets) which are the direct result of human greed and fear (fear in not making as much as they could – i.e. greed).

Quite apart from the fact that most Fibonacci relationships in nature don’t actually exist if you examine all the data and that Fibonacci himself probably didn’t actually exist either (don’t ask me to resurrect THAT post) and you’ll find there isn’t much at all to talk about apart from self-fulfilling expectations.

Of course, all of the above is nothing to do with this thread which has nothing to do with much at all and is all the more fun for it.

BBC website. Clink on links below: This is today’s news not NOT old news. Notice in the first link it says: Which shows you the severity of the cash shortage in the banking system. Notice in the first link it says system like the solar system. Life is all a system. Predictable when you know how.

BBC NEWS | The Reporters | Robert Peston

BBC NEWS | Business | Nationwide wants bigger deposits

BBC NEWS | Business | HBOS mulls plan for extra funds

BBC NEWS | Business | Eurotunnel 'considers cash call'

BBC NEWS | Business | Survey shows dip in house prices

BBC NEWS | Business | Trust rises in 'mattress saving'

BBC NEWS | Business | Brussels more downbeat on growth

BBC NEWS | Business | UN meeting to address food crisis

Marketwatch.com website

Given turmoil at banks, time may be right to try a credit union - MarketWatch

Some have pointed out on this thread that there is still good news in the financial markets around the world but that is like saying what a beautiful summers day when we know for a fact the earth is on the brink of collapse due to pollution.

I am afraid the world has MAXED out it’s Credit Card. This is the reason Financial ARMAGEDDON is inevitable. This is because of Fibonacci rules. The balance has well and truly been tipped. There WILL be a stock market CRASH.

If financial Armageddon comes then this thread will become the most famous thread in history. Those that have contributed to it will become famous and books will be written about it.

Message to TheBramble. You said in the post above Fibonacci relationships in nature don’t actually exist. It’s scientific fact. There is no one as blind as those that don’t want to see. The first link is a good one. PLEASE read it. And if anyone says there is NO God or Creator then I say they are a fool. The universe and life did not come about by chance. Chance is random. Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618 is logical and Intelligent.

Institute for Creation Research - A Christ-Focused Creation Ministry

Solar System

Last edited:
What you don’t realise is that banks around the world are HIDING hugh losses. This is called Structured Investment Vehicles (SIV). To a layman, this could be seen as “cooking the books”. In business, it’s called managing risk.

The big problem with the Credit Crunch is that we are now faced with a situation very much like that of a sticking plaster.

You know it’ll hurt to deal with it, so you have two options:

1. A quite hard removal, which will hurt quite a bit, but be over quickly
2. A long slow removal, which hurts and continue to hurt as the plaster is slowly removed

But the sticking plaster scenario says that the financial institutions of the world are merely drawing out the process, and then slowly but surely, much of the debt restructured in SIVs will be declared worthless. There is a DEEP wound under the sticking plaster.

This is Financial ARMAGEDDON.

Last edited:
Message to TheBramble. You said in the post above Fibonacci relationships in nature don’t actually exist. It’s scientific fact.
For every example you can come up with of a relationship, I will counter with twice as many that do not, without breaking into a sweat. Come on BAT, throw me a couple for me to play with.

There is no one as blind as those that don’t want to see.
”Therefore I speak to them in parables: because they seeing
see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand”. When I said that for the first time, nobody understood me. That was my basic mistake in addressing a gathering of Aramaic speakers in English. Lots of shrugging and quizzical expressions.

Anyhoo, you’re spending so much energy of this Fib thing which only goes to confirm that we defend most strongly that in which we have the least faith. Let it go.

You haven’t even come up with one example, have you?

Well, that’s enough fun for me for a while.

I'm out.

Prediction Came True

You haven’t even come up with one example, have you?

Well, that’s enough fun for me for a while.

I'm out.

I have just given you an example of how Fibonacci works. Obviously blind. Unbelievable. O.K. here is a prediction that has come true. Firewalker99 on page 28 of this thread said this right at the bottom of the page: No thanks, I'm done with this thread.

If you look at page 29 right at the top of the page Holy Grail (me) said this: firewalker99 I guarantee you will be back after this post. Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 dictate that this will happen.

Now look at page 31 right at the bottom of the page. It is your post TheBramble. At the bottom of your post it says: The post above is recommended by firewalker99. This proves that firewalker99 came back to this thread when he said No thanks I’m done with this tread.

That is Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 for you. The Da Vinci Code. It can predict the future.

I have just given you an example. Obviously blind. Unbelievable. O.K. here is a prediction that has come true. Firewalker99 on page 28 of this thread said this right at the bottom of the page: No thanks, I'm done with this thread.

If you look at page 29 right at the top of the page Holy Grail (me) said this: firewalker99 I guarantee you will be back after this post. Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 dictate that this will happen.

Now look at page 31 right at the bottom of the page. It is your post TheBramble. At the bottom of your post it says: The post above is recommended by firewalker99. This proves that firewalker99 came back to this thread when he said No thanks I’m done with this tread.

That is Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 for you. The Da Vinci Code. It can predict the future.

That is truly amazing.

You are the one.

Bid-A-Tool to The Messiah in a year. Awesome.

heh heh just noticed this thread.what have i missed out on???? here i am going about my daily business blissfully unaware my life is about to spiral down the toilet tube.now i know i can prepare for the upcoming holocaust.the spiral is complete...we're all doomed.

Final offer

Holy Grail, you're obviously self-delusional on more than one area, but I'll give you this: it's hard to be a bigger pain in the ass than you.

Now, to show you how "easy" it is to predict I'll copy some posts of mine in another thread here. The members of that thread (and the site administrators) can confirm the timestamp of those posts. They will show that I - and not YOU - have the Holy Grail and that I - and not you - control the stock market. I therefore have decided I will not let this market go down to 0. You can go back to where you came from now.

(1) Yesterday I said the ES would find resistance at 1405. I did so at 1404.75. (see my post here and here)

(2) Today I shorted the DOW futures market around the highs and said the target was 12855. See my post here . The market bounced off 12852.

These are only two examples, and are not meant to brag. On the contrary, this should be piece of cake for someone like you who controls everything.

So then, I invite you to tell us about resistance or support levels or turning points for tomorrow. Or at least tell us the close of tomorrow or give us an exact date where the DOW will reach 0.

If you can't do that, I think it's only fair this thread be moved to a more appropriate location like 'The Foyer' or 'Jokes and Humor'.

Financial Collapse

Obviously tipped off. Well there you have it, firewalker99 came back and even posted on this thread as well after saying No thanks, I'm done with this thread. My prediction came true TWICE.

Dow will visit 0. Before this happens there will be a stock market CRASH. Fibonacci rules of a ratio of 1.618 dictate that this will happen. Timescale is irrelivent.

This post has been time stamped and page 32 noted.

The days of the Financial System are numbered. Financial ARMAGEDDON will happen in the near future.

At least this thread is the most popular thread on T2W which I also predicted would come true if you check this thread. So that's 2 predictions so far in the bag.

Last edited:

My name is JAMES. (Which means Supplanter, which means to displace and substitute for another. One who takes the place or moves into the position of another). That is my aim to take the place of President Bush.
I am the Fibonacci Da Vinci Code. I am the Creator of the Universe.

And i'm Brian and so is my wife. :innocent:

Either tone it down or your history.

The thread has been moved and renamed. Please gentlemen, keep it civil and, if possible, don't get too personal.

Also, blasphemy is not acceptable at T2W. Please be aware that future posts of that nature are likely to result in banning as well as there removal.

Thanks,
Nine

Financial Armageddon

Well Holy Grail and the BAT Sonar System keeps surviving the odds. You will not change my religious views. By the way it is my Birthday today.

Well let’s continue with Financial ARMAGEDDON and a complete meltdown and why it will happen due to Fibonacci rules ratio 1.618. The Dow will fall to 0. I hope you enjoy the ride. Please fasten your seat belts.

This is todays news not old news below.

BBC website:

BBC NEWS | Business | Mortgage approvals hit record low

BBC NEWS | Business | HBOS to raise £4bn in share sale

BBC NEWS | Business | Deutsche writes down 2.7bn euros

BBC NEWS | World | Europe | UN sets up food crisis task force

BBC NEWS | Business | US homes start to get tax rebates

marketwatch.com. The links say below Story page Error but the links still work.

Story Page - Error

Story Page - Error Entitled Grim reaper hovers.

Tell me this Why is the FED in the US giving Americans a tax rebate? Because they want Americans to spend the money in the shops to boost the economy.

The question is what happens when Americans have spent all that money in the shops? Surely we are back to square one. Americans will still be in massive debts. The very reason they are not spending in the shops.

I don’t get what the FED in the US is trying to do.

Last edited: