Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Bigbusiness said:
I thought the cap worked quite well.

Is that smoke trail your prediction based on those numbers you posted earlier BB?

Must get my long order in at 10260

Well, that's the short term head and shoulders pattern not confirmed then. The expanding bull flag is still forming..... but if it pops up above 10,320 will it bang its head on 10,400 again?

Bluewave said:
Well, that's the short term head and shoulders pattern not confirmed then. The expanding bull flag is still forming..... but if it pops up above 10,320 will it bang its head on 10,400 again?

I couldn’t see any shoulders on BB impression!

(sorry guys couldn’t resist it)

kriesau said:
Why don't you dump your pretentious garbage at a Municipal Facility rather than on this board !
Talking of tips, you don't deserve any but I will give you one anyway, the clue is in the fifth word from the end of my post.

destiny said:
SOCRATES - what is a capp? the DOW is near 10300 and has been so for 15 minutes..
A cap is a level imposed upon price progression, similar to resistance.

lets see though.. i did say it would be a day for the oscillators.. seems to be correct..

now, will we get some slight upside bias into the close?

haleh said:
i am neither expreinced nor as knowlgable as as you i only been doind it few months & couple of seminars in us Linda's & Conners.so i need scale to work things out.thanks for reply anyway
OK, I understand, that's alright.

The Dow will probably close up if oil stays as low as it is now (48.90). I would give it an 80% chance of closing up.
I think about 10350 will be the close (currently 10288)