Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

No.....its me user! :devilish:

FC its me!

Remember?!

I'm long?! No still not helping you am I........oh well! :devilish:

fnar.... ;)

right, im logging off.. time to watch this baby spike now!

ciao bellos y bellas (getting a bit esperanto there)

FC

One of the traders in the S&P pit said that 1162 is a critical support level and if it does not hold trouble will follow.

Another up move with decreasing vols

see if this next bit will have increase or not

Just closed my short for the day at +69. Going to wait and see if 10220 is going to break or cause a bounce before I get back in.

Nice one Slapshot. Always good to bank some points! :)

..and still it falls. Now, a little rise back to 10,265 at close tomorrow and some useful Dow comp points for me!

Slapshot said:
Just closed my short for the day at +69. Going to wait and see if 10220 is going to break or cause a bounce before I get back in.

This could be the start of a much bigger move down

Could well be racer. I'm not going to be able to keep my eye on precedings tomorrow so I figured with the recent volatility the points are better off in the bank...

Slapshot said:
Could well be racer. I'm not going to be able to keep my eye on precedings tomorrow so I figured with the recent volatility the points are better off in the bank...

That's the main thing and I wouldn't be surprised if they try to push it up out of hours, so well done!

Racer said:
This could be the start of a much bigger move down

I see support at 10200 and low volume, why would we get a big move down from here ?

Minder (novice)

Surge in volume over the last half an hour has arrested the decline. Question is whether it can follow through and push it back above 10250. If not we'll see a test of 10200.

User, ive lost faith! Pulled out @ breakeven! My traidng is poo, no, BIG POO just lately. Now i'm off to hide under my bed with a loaded 9mm for a couple of days, i need to THINK! In the meantime the market will rocket up just to play more my distorted and fragile trading psyche?

Minder said:
I see support at 10200 and low volume, why would we get a big move down from here ?

Minder (novice)

Because of what I read in the tealeaves ... uh, I mean charts