Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

High volatility on the Techs - both the SOXX and the N100 have ranged more than 1% in the first 90 minutes of trading

kriesau said:
Yeah right - it's ranged within 52 pts in the first hour - some cap !
Oh..........must go (got to create the impression that I've more important things to do) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I am not to blame if you are frustrated.
I am not responible for your ignorance.
I am not responsible for your rudeness.

You are responsible for all three yourself.

I am not here to solve riddles for you.
I am not here to educate you.
I am not going to bother to teach you good manners.

You can quietly reflect and do these things on your own.

A cap is a cap, proportionate to the size of moves. If you don't like the heat in the kitchen you ought not to aspire to be in one.

The twin-headed beast is gonna make an appearance if this right shoulder forms. Or is it just sticking 2 fingers up at me?? ;)

SOCRATES said:

A cap is a cap, proportionate to the size of moves. If you don't like the heat in the kitchen you ought not to aspire to be in one.
would it not be easier to put Donchian channe( 10 or 20) & you know the block or cap at any trading environment .

Donchians are not necessary. Just look at the chart and it will reveal itself to you. Practise looking at things without harnesses, since they prevent you from seeing the true development of intent.

SOCRATES said:

Why don't you dump your pretentious garbage at a Municipal Facility rather than on this board !

I thought the cap worked quite well.

Attachments

• cap.gif
    cap.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 145
SOCRATES said:
Donchians are not necessary. Just look at the chart and it will reveal itself to you. Practise looking at things without harnesses, since they prevent you from seeing the true development of intent.
i am neither expreinced nor as knowlgable as as you i only been doind it few months & couple of seminars in us Linda's & Conners.so i need scale to work things out.thanks for reply anyway

People must of been reading my mexican hat dance chart :cheesy:

Back to lurking & leave you swingers to it :eek: :cheesy:

Breaking news FORD.....

and the Dow breaks out to the upside.....our longs should be ok FC...... :devilish: