Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Joules MM1 said:
CNNN: MMs stoop to new lows to flush out low stops.......more on that later

i refer to my earlier post re:stops..

mine are currently sitting at 9980.. if they get hit today its all over.. the world has ended...

I wouldn't use a plane to kill bush.I'd put him in a room full of shovels and tell him to.......

Joules MM1 said:
I wholeheartedly agree that stops are a WCS use only and using them in a percentage manner is inviting a new chart into existance. Traders who make good study of their stop-outs will discover something very intriguing about their trading style if they are prepared to listen.

worst case scenario? i take it.

Joules MM1 said:
CNNN: MMs stoop to new lows to flush out low stops.......more on that later

Grrrrr.....if true - just stopped out my last short at 10220 :cry:
However still got two more which are both live and kicking :D
And my Nasdaq short from yesterday is also doing very well :p

Trading not as we know it Jim,I believe that was a computer buy fired off about 17:00hrs and now absolutely nothing.My chart is like a huge volcano has gone off.

10,180 was an outer limit i did have in mind, but certainly wasnt expecting it to be hit..

does look like a 5 week from here though...

up from here into friday..

looks like the Disney numbers might be good then lol..

Hmm, that last hour was rather odd.. do you think they were making a quick collection to see who had any money for the phone..

'quick, we have a potential mass panic here... have you got any cash to buy the futures.. will put a hold on the market till you can get some money out of the till'