Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

right, fully short now.. average price 10,244. target 10,130 initially, then trailing stop.

stop, 10,340 (but may move depending on action)

FC

I'm all for that FC.

Reckon I went short a bit early @10200 but it's clawing its way back slowly

Good call - but when are you going to close out and take your profit ?

Out at 10248.

I went long Exxon Mobil aswell. Results out on Thursday, should be a bumper one! Its dealing with the 60 level in todays session.

AIG up nearly 2% on this?? Hmm...

AIG adjustment may be more than disclosed-WSJ
Mon Apr 25, 2005 05:12 AM ET
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - A review of American International Group Inc.'s (AIG.N: Quote, Profile, Research) accounting may lead to a greater reduction in the firm's value than previously announced, The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.

A report on accounting irregularities being carried out by lawyers for the insurer and its board indicates that an eventual accounting adjustment will be higher than the potential $1.77 billion reduction of book value which AIG disclosed late last month, the Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter.

The report is expected to be finalized and shared with regulators this week, the paper said, including questionable transactions and accounting beyond those deals AIG disclosed in a news release last month, the paper said.

BA pulling the dow up on this news
SEATTLE (AP) -- Air Canada plans to renew its fleet of widebody jetliners with the purchase of as many as 96 Boeing 777 and 787 planes, The Boeing Co. said Monday.

The value of the firm orders in the deal is about $6 billion at list prices, Boeing said in a news release on the company's Web site.

Exxon may welkl surprise earnings, U.

i have thursday as being a bit of a big up-day at the moment. which would tie in nicely with an earnings surprise.

i wish you well

in the meantime,. 10,200 looks inviting doesnt it ;)

FC

in the meantime,. 10,200 looks inviting doesnt it

It does at the moment but I don't think we will touch it. I'll go long again if we come close to those levels. This week should be bullish...

Next short term resistance at 10250

On the 15minute chart we have been in about a 15 point range for the past 1hr 15mins.

We could get a kickback or an extension to this move. 10250 or 10200 should be touched again soon...

Are you thinking what i'm thinking ?

Whats that then?

On the 15minute chart we have been in about a 15 point range for the past 1hr 15mins. We could get a kickback or an extension to this move. 10250 or 10200 should be touched again soon...

We've touched the 10250 again mark as I suggested. Do we now move higher from this level or pullback again?

dullsville arizona..

right, im logging off my trading platform now. watch the bugger fly now!!

orders are in. time for a meeting zzzzzz

good luck everyone.

Fc