Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

FetteredChinos said:
ta. will have a look in a mo.

currently working on some futures data.. quite enlightening...

:)
are you aware of this website "marketmomentum.co.uk" predication there are uncanny similarty to yours.regards

nope.. not aware of it at all.

perhaps they use similar methods.. will investigate, and then advise my lawyers lol :)

FC

Is it Apr 28th? Might be worth a buy as the share is currently below highs and results should send them to new highs.

Dow currently up around 40 points from Fridays close and now touching the 10200 area...

FetteredChinos said:
okey , looks like it is setting up for that big drop.

anyone fancy 10,020 ish on wednesday?

FC

Hope so. In the meantime it looks like a upswing on the open with Daily Cash at 10202. Dax has shot up by 0.5% in the last 45 minutes and the FTSE is up 0.25% over the same timeframe too.

Just entered a Dow short at 10264 on the May contract to try and get a swing trade open. If the market doesn't touch this level by EST lunchtime then I'll look to enter new shorts from a lower level.

might well be taking some of the other side of that user, in a further 30 point bounce ;)

getting close to 1/3rd of weekly range already.. small pullback perhaps to 10,180 after the open, then back up into the 10,250 region.

smaller version of thursdays move last week. IMHO

FC

Have no stop set for this one. No target set either. Have to see how the 15min chart develops! Dows up 50points from Fridays close. Last 30mins odd were pretty decent and this week is supposed to be bullish.

Are you short? Or are you looking to go short later?

user said:
Have no stop set for this one. No target set either. Have to see how the 15min chart develops! Dows up 50points from Fridays close. Last 30mins odd were pretty decent and this week is supposed to be bullish.

Are you short? Or are you looking to go short later?

On which contract are you long ? Daily Cash or May/June !

im still long from 10,152 on friday.. limit order got hit (and then some :eek:)

target and partial reverse is 10,227. remainder of short stake goes on at 10,260.

see you on the other side..

Dax up 0.7% anf FTSE up 0.3% over the last 75 minutes. They are obviously anticipating a big rise at the Dow open.

Daily cash....

It was sitting at 10170 odd and then I thought shall I get in long? Popped out of the room and came back and we're virtually at 10200. Then I thought s***!

smaller version of thursdays move last week. IMHO

I reckon so..

Good luck.

They are obviously anticipating a big rise at the Dow open.

Upward anticipation could always lead us to deception. I hope not in this instance!