What is your forecast for EUR/USD three months from now?

Anything is possible in the markets, anything could happen and make the EURUSD reach 1.1800 or even higher. The thing is that we do not know for sure when that will happen. Nobody knows, just as well, it may go and visit the 1.0800 level. For now the trend is bullish, but remember that usually after a stong rally or drop, the pullback comes in, so be aware.
Damn right! Dont stop them from thinking they do tho do it... Thankfully :LOL:

The real point that should be up for discussion here is the fact that the OP posted some sentiment study based on all participants and what they think in terms of Eur value against Usd.

Given that the general public don't know sh1t then we can also assume that the majority of traders don't know sh1t either.

If I was a gambling man....I'd plump for the category that said 3% then add a bit for the overshoot....and that's where we will end up anyhow :LOL:

You are indeed not a mathematics expert. I do not know how you came up with the figure for $1.18. It would require a 3.6% jump to reach that amount. The momentum will not last. The euro has risen through no fault of its own. It is only because the US markets are down. When the US markets correct and rise again, that artificial euro bubble will burst.

Priceless comment.

So all those who's stops have been taken can take comfort from the fact that this fake Eur strength will soon correct itself when the USD resumes it's upward trajectory.

I wonder if they can demand a refund...unfair play....foul ref.

Hilarious...really !!

The euro is currently trading downward during the Asian market hours. :p

The USD/JPY is strengthening. (y)

Plunge, EUR/USD, plunge! :clap:

Oh well! I will see if the euro continues its momentum into the US market hours.

So hows it going chaps?

6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3744-euro-lulz.png

I think that was the lulz BMW!

Well, it looks as though that artificial euro bubble may be bursting after all. EUR/USD fell 1.4%. Almost everything is up in the US markets.

USD/JPY fell from 117.85 to 119.65 as of now. USD/SEK fell from 8.25 to 8.37. The CHF is also 1.5% weaker.

I hope you exited your positions in the EUR/USD @ 1.16 like I did.

Last edited:
Well, it looks as though that artificial euro bubble may be bursting after all. EUR/USD fell 1.4%. Almost everything is up in the US markets.

USD/JPY fell from 117.85 to 119.65 as of now. USD/SEK fell from 8.25 to 8.37. The CHF is also 1.5% weaker.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that yesterday EurUsd printed 1.17

To a stop no doubt :(. Unfortunate as youd be near BE by now.
Never mind, can always sell it again a bit lower, when everything confirms.(y)

Attachments

• stopped.png
    stopped.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 179
Well the three months didn't pass yet = 24th Oct .

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that yesterday EurUsd printed 1.17

Who cares about yesterday. The main point of this thread is where it will be in approximately 2 months time.

$1.17 is a far cry from where it was at $1.35. $1.17 is not $1.18. Close but no cigar. Almost does not cut it in the financial world.

Yesterday does not matter because it is a new day. It is appearing as though the bubble has burst. I think a few more micro-bubbles have yet to burst. Things are definitely looking up for the US markets. Apple is up more than 4%.

The euro remains in the $1.11-1.12 range. It appears to have lost all its momentum.

We are now at the end of the 3 month forecast for the EUR/USD. It is now trading around $1.09. This is nowhere near the predictions of @darktone or @counter_violent. I will stick with the predictions by Goldman Sachs and other financial institutions that the euro will reach parity with the dollar. :clap:

Interesting exercise, thanks. Not something I ever do otherwise.

I said we wouldn't breach the June highs - which we did, but only for 3 days.

I said it might manage 1.13 around 24/08 - which it made for just 5 days.

I suggested weakness after that - price did stay weak, but kept above the 24/07 level.

I guestimated the 24/10 price would be 1.0622 - it is actually 1.102. So on this I was 96% right (but still wrong).

The euro has has been stuck under $1.10 for a while now. I do not foresee any major price improvements in the near future. A poll from Dukascopy shows that even Europeans who invest the most in the euro out of any other continent, invest more in the dollar than they do in the euro.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_24_at_10_10_31_AM.png

Hi hhiusa

Its good to be able to point out that your are ( again ) totally wrong

The day you started this amusing thread was Friday 24th July 2015

Price of the day on the EU averaged approx 0970 -80 area - it was a very slow range day for the EU

If you are counting 3 months as today or yesterday - ( as I believe you are ) then you WOULD HAVE LOST MONEY SELLING THE EU

Yesterday or today - price is still higher than 3 months ago

If you had sold on that Friday the 24 th of July - for a few days or a week - you could have made approx 120 -140 pips.

From then onwards - ie the next few weeks you could have made 850+ pips buying

Now with you being good at maths - the 850 + pip rise is more than the 140 pip drop.

Further more for what approx 11 -12 weeks - price remained above the July 24th 2015 level

In conclusion - selling on Friday 24th July - you would be today now only say 50 pips out - although at one point over 750+ pips out - BUT STILL A LOSS.

If you had a bought from Friday 24th July then you at one point would have had a profit of a reasonable RR of approx 3+ on a 200 pip stop. - ie BY BUYING YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A PROFIT DURING THE THREE MONTHS

Its so important we point out when you are wrong :) - ie You did not see any major price improvements in the future

Look forward to you next thread

Regards

F

The euro has has been stuck under $1.10 for a while now. I do not foresee any major price improvements in the near future. A poll from Dukascopy shows that even Europeans who invest the most in the euro out of any other continent, invest more in the dollar than they do in the euro.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_24_at_10_10_31_AM.png

I see the the price is still pretty flat to first posts date in late july.........since july the euro got bull but so did the Euro...and vice versa

hence the status quo of $1.10

personally these 2 are far to tightly correlated for my tastes in the summer ..............but over next month or so I see usd getting bull again a bit then selling off ...max 100 pip gain first (EU falls).....and euro coming north again off the bounce area shown ............1.09 your low andthen for me the possibilities to get into the $1.11+ more probably

N

Attachments

• euro usd forecasts.JPG
    euro usd forecasts.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 227