Failure leads to Analysis.
Analysis leads to Knowledge.
Knowledge leads to Success!!

or maybe

Carpe diem (seize the day)

failure can lead to over analysis
over analysis leads to paralysis
paralysis leads to failure

.......which is why most traders do not succeed being trappped in a self imposed vicious circle

among the clipboards of key price levels I watch.....2 pictures : 1 of Warren Buffet, to remind me that by continually taking the opportunities I highlight on a daily basis - anything is possible if you believe in it enough........the other pic is of Alan Greenspan, to remind me to be extremely wary & on me toes whenever he opens his distinguished & respected gob!! :cheesy:

I think that every trade that fails should be looked at to see if you missed anything that you should have seen, If not pat yourself on the back and move on. IMHO

[
QUOTE=Mr. Charts]or maybe

Carpe diem (seize the day)

failure can lead to over analysis
over analysis leads to paralysis
paralysis leads to failure

.......which is why most traders do not succeed being trappped in a self imposed vicious circle[/QUOTE]

a 90 near degree view out the window of the beach and sea. apart from seeing butlins out of corner of one eye it feels like the bahamas.

Been belting down with rain here all morning, but the sun as just appeared
[
QUOTE=theblackmamba]a 90 near degree view out the window of the beach and sea. apart from seeing butlins out of corner of one eye it feels like the bahamas.[/QUOTE]

"Stay positive" (simple, but critical)

and

"Wait until the market speaks to you" (which took me soooo long to implement properly)

A picture of a marble hand with one finger in the air with two cats sitting comfortably :)

A picture of my car: Lamborghini Murcielago with private plate V.I.P
:cool:

Or why bother when you can just look out the window?... gives you some exercise LOL

My family ....... ;)

& the odd esoteric symbol here & there :eek: :cheesy:

A mirror !

Karen

techtrader said:
I have two

"Fieste lente" (make haste slowly)

And

Failure leads to Analysis.
Analysis leads to Knowledge.
Knowledge leads to Success!!