What are some hot stocks under 10$ ?

Well, PNTR was under $10 as of Wednesday last week, but on Friday it ran $16 to a high of of $25 and closed at $15.

CSLR is HOT! opened at $4 and ran all the way to $14. If you position size correctly, and manage your risk, as well precision execution, then IMO HOT stocks can deliver awesome results. Also, not for the inexperienced or faint hearted.

This is the reason why they are HOT, low float and every momentum trader is jumping on them like a rash!

One trend we've noticed in the past few days is continuing today -- that of momentum players piling into low-float, low-price, low-quality stocks and creating huge spikes at the open. This seemed to have begun during last Friday's holiday-shortened session, when PNTR ran 16 points. On Monday, momentum traders piled into these names again (for example, CNLG ran almost 4 points), and at today's open another slew of low-float stocks gapped up (examples: CSLR +237%, CBTE +79%, SWAT +20%, BLUE +9%, SPEX +8%, GOAM +15%, ECMV +10%, etc). As the broader mkt corrects, and as this low-float trade becomes a little too obvious, it would be surprising if many of these stocks held onto their gains..

CRGE , clenergen is a good stock in my view...currently at $0.8 and between its 52 high and low...just broke its resistance at 0.70....volumes are also picking up....green energy business is something i feel is there for long term now and with good margins and very low cost of sales compared to other energy projects, profits are more probable.....the company is about to start operations, so lets see...dont know about managements past peformance...but with good amount of free float clost to 10%, i feel its a good play in the medium term....and in the long-term i dont see any weakness..

well lets see

Unsuspected Goldmine: Eurotech on FTSE MIB

A good investment opportunity is Eurotech (ETH.MI) on the FTSE MIB (Italian stock exchange). This is an active growing enterprise with strong USA and global businesses. Its subsidiary, Parvus, was named one of Utah's Fastest Growing Companies (Oct. 2010), while its business is now extending to new domains such as cloud computing, tab PC's and device-as-a-service (an innovative business model).
Check it out http://www.eurotech.com/en/ and while you are at it check out the current charts and give an eye at the analists' estimates for the company and for cloud computing in general.
:smart: